Which one is the better anti-paparazzi song?

Which one is the better anti-paparazzi song?  

70 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

omg guys!!! time to be fair - i could die for britney spears but, omg jesus h christ rumors is good, like really good.

the song, the melody, the lyrics, the vibes, the aesthetics of the video, the high end fashion of the time, the avant garde / high quality level video up there with toxic, the futuristic look and sophistication of a very high end superstar and the high end (iPhone equivalent of the time) sponsorship by sony cybershot. to me it was everything and more.

my god that song and video are everything, everything they are basically the pop video / song of the time - that one single song / video is literally holding lindsay lohan's pop career on its back. like pre-con Britney is holding britney's career on its back.

i think that piece of me is a great song but this round is definitely won by LiLo - if we take out everything else britney related and we judge her by POM only, then sorry, but it loses to rumors.

sorry Britney ill stream POM now so you forgive me.

• Love 3
14 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

omg guys!!! time to be fair - i could die for britney spears but, omg jesus h christ rumors is good, like really good.

the song, the melody, the lyrics, the vibes, the aesthetics of the video, the high end fashion of the time, the avant garde / high quality level video up there with toxic, the futuristic look and sophistication of a very high end superstar and the high end (iPhone equivalent of the time) sponsorship by sony cybershot. to me it was everything and more.

my god that song and video are everything, everything they are basically the pop video / song of the time - that one single song / video is literally holding lindsay lohan's pop career on its back. like pre-con Britney is holding britney's career on its back.

i think that piece of me is a great song but this round is definitely won by LiLo - if we take out everything else britney related and we judge her by POM only, then sorry, but it loses to rumors.

sorry Britney ill stream POM now so you forgive me.

YASSS! Everything you just said.:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Love 1