Britney really enjoyed pretty girls

1 hour ago, Matou said:

I need to post this

BMA performance is so good, I remember everyone talking like "she's back" with her attitude, signature Britney walk and the spark in her eyes.

Definitely beginning of her 2015 - 2017 better performances (closest to Primeney)

She was in a good place in that period I believe.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

This performance was a serve! And Pretty Girls is definitely a fun bop for the summer! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I know the Pretty World album was somewhat of a fan conspiracy... but I really wonder how much material was recorded for Pretty World:prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce: They had an entire Pretty World brand established and even had that partnership with Uber to promote the song. I wonder what else they had up their sleeves with Pretty World. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Should we demand RCA release both Original Doll and Pretty World? Discuss. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 4
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

This performance was a serve! And Pretty Girls is definitely a fun bop for the summer! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I know the Pretty World album was somewhat of a fan conspiracy... but I really wonder how much material was recorded for Pretty World:prettyney_britney_iggy_girls_bbma_2015_hair_flip_bounce: They had an entire Pretty World brand established and even had that partnership with Uber to promote the song. I wonder what else they had up their sleeves with Pretty World. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

Should we demand RCA release both Original Doll and Pretty World? Discuss. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Original Doll, Pretty World, and Famos Surprise. The Holy Trinity.

• Love 1