What is the worst Britney performance ever?

6 hours ago, lali92 said:

I always tought the 2007's vma's was a **** off everyone performance for the world. Righteously so.
I mean the conservatorship was not in place at that time, Britney was in a bad place, but it was her decision to perform (probably her whole management advised otherwise at that time). For this reason, I consider that performance iconic. 

no it wasn't, it was her management and lawyers' idea

but i love vma 2007

all her performances are good, some of them are epic

• Love 1
4 hours ago, JonatanSantamaria said:

I think this thread is not appropriate right now, when we know all of the **** that our queen B has faced (and is still facing) during that **** CS. 

In addition, we cannot blame her for giving bad performances, we know enough facts to say that our team abused her and forced her to perform despite her condition.

Lets Go Reaction GIF

5 hours ago, HIM said:

I.C.O.N.I.C.

04-britney-spears-vma-2007.gif
460d2955c2317b52640f49b3c3d5ad457441312f

tumblr_myg40sdFLN1qdsj0vo1_250.gifv

Gorgeous face, cute eye contacts, **** confident dance moves and all done with them tall *** heals 

So leave this one alone k bye :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

This, We all know that it was the media and team con who gave us this narrative. She wasn't bad, she just didn't perform like her usual self which is acceptable since she is allowed to change. This was no different than her M&M's tour which everyone thought she slayed. Only her old fans who don't like change were disappointed with this performance, but I was all here for it.

• Love 2

i hated every if u seek amy and scream & shout/boys performance 

the choreo is literally non existent and the only “dance” is her moving her arms like she’s dancing to the wheels on the bus song + i always found the choice of mixing those two songs together weird like there were way better options than “boys” :orangu_orangutan_ape:

the choreo is non existent here too 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

From 2011+ she was either too medicated or just plain miserable on stage. I liked the 2016 BBMA performance but nothing memorable stands out.

She lost her passion after 2004.

And is reasonable, in the Vmas 07 she was not okey with stress, anxiety or even maybe with postpartum depression because she was working since 1998 whithout big breaks and then with the kids stuff, and then since 2008 with the abuse conservatorship. How she have passion?

15 minutes ago, descg said:

And is reasonable, in the Vmas 07 she was not okey with stress, anxiety or even maybe with postpartum depression because she was working since 1998 whithout big breaks and then with the kids stuff, and then since 2008 with the abuse conservatorship. How she have passion?

Absolutely I agree. You can see why she lost the spark. Couple that with being forced on stage by your greedy team.

• Love 1
21 hours ago, HIM said:

I.C.O.N.I.C.

04-britney-spears-vma-2007.gif
460d2955c2317b52640f49b3c3d5ad457441312f

tumblr_myg40sdFLN1qdsj0vo1_250.gifv

Gorgeous face, cute eye contacts, **** confident dance moves and all done with them tall *** heals 

So leave this one alone k bye :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I have re-watched this recently and it's not even that bad as I remembered. 

There's some attitude here at least. 

Still beats the various new choreographies she was doing in Las Vegas like the Work ***** one. I don't like a single one of them. They're just boring and the hand movements are so jerky that they look really bad to me. I don't blame this on Britney at all. 

I know now in Vegas she wasn't feeling it because it was forced on her so the dancing was lackluster; I'm sure if she was doing a performance that she has actually decided to do that she could still dance her *** off. 

She always looks ok in videos because she probably enjoys them more than live performances in the current situation. The Circus one shows a really fierce Britney and she looked gorgeous in that video. Womanizer video as well was good in that respect.