What is the worst Britney performance ever?

3 hours ago, Matou said:

and the only moment she dances, they put her in the dark ...

gret.gif

it looks like they put her in the dark on purpose..

poor her really, this performance looks so forced and she looks out of place. Don't even wanna know how she felt

The entire FF era and even the album should never had happened...

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Pack all FF era performances in a zip and there you have it. And we know the reasons, she was medicated, forced, blackmailed and whatnot. But unlike POM, where she at least seems to be having fun, it's really PAINFUL to watch. She's just not there. I wish it all vanished from the net, honestly :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

49 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

someone doing this today would be HIGHLY praised by embracing her true self, owning her body and other BS; but at the time she was labeled as FAT!!!

Right. So many artists today on stage giving us nothing. Britney was ***i and exerted confidence while she strutted around looking fierce. 
rp2fJj.gif

All eyes were on Britney in 2007. She was the public’s number one target. Anyone back then would have criticized her for anything wether she had a better wig, choreography or whatever. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

This kinda worries me now. People are all eyes on Britney again. When she comes back will they start to bash her again because she does not fulfill their basic/tired standards?  :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, KrisJ said:

These come to mind...

The Apple Music Fest slander :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Our queen performed a medley of like 22 songs that night and IUSA was right near the end. She had been doing POM for three years straight at this point. And this whole show was an abbreviated version of POM on a smaller stage, so naturally there will be moments where things get mixed up. She's working on Glory at this point, doing tons of promo, etc. I thought she slayed Apple 2016. Honestly, 2016ney was a gift. :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

1 hour ago, HIM said:

Right. So many artists today on stage giving us nothing. Britney was ***i and exerted confidence while she strutted around looking fierce. 
rp2fJj.gif

All eyes were on Britney in 2007. She was the public’s number one target. Anyone back then would have criticized her for anything wether she had a better wig, choreography or whatever. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

This kinda worries me now. People are all eyes on Britney again. When she comes back will they start to bash her again because she does not fulfill their basic/tired standards?  :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

I think it's a different era now. Of course there will always be some critics, but I don't think it will ever reach that same level again. There are also new laws regarding paparazzi since then.