What is the worst Britney performance ever?

1 hour ago, lali92 said:

The whole Femme Fatale tour.
She clearly didn't want that. You might find some better seconds in youtube, if you try hard, but that whole era was just sad and forced.

It really was. I went to both Circus and FF! FF was horrible compared to Circus. 

41 minutes ago, Prachi said:

How it is iconic? people sitting there were making fun of her, her rehearsal video is so iconic 2007 Vmas become iconic for wrong reasons IMO

It is iconic, yes, for bad reasons but still ICONIC. Iconic and good isn't the same thing.

It's a bad performance but remembered, talked about etc. When you think of 2007 VMAs you think of this.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Matou said:

and the only moment she dances, they put her in the dark ...

gret.gif

Seeing her eyes and the way she dances its like when I'm super wasted or stoned and in my HEAD im KILING it, but in real life I look like this. They drugged the hell out of this poor woman and it shows. I used to make fun of these performances but now that I know what they did to her it makes me sad and I feel so bad for her. She probably wasn't even aware of how lackluster she looked. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, Prachi said:

How it is iconic? people sitting there were making fun of her, her rehearsal video is so iconic 2007 Vmas become iconic for wrong reasons IMO

It is iconic for negative reasons: everyone was expecting her downfall from there, she was giving the worst performance of her life and yet everybody talked about non-stop even some still do now, that's impact, even if it wasn't in a good light, that performance definitely created two worlds after that, a division and so many doubts, but after all here she is...

However I don't think it should be praised since it is very obviously since wasn't at all there and wasn't feeling good. 

• Love 3

Piece of Me from the FFT, as many above, I do agree Big Fat Bass was one of her worst but at least shes doing armography here and there but in Piece of Me, she's just standing on the platform with the wings doing nothing but lipsyncing to her album studio version. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

Tbh, I personally dont feel good being this hard on her given the circumstances we NOW know she was under. Was she forced to keep performing? We dont entirely know she seemed to be very excited on that video when she saw the stage for the first time, but she was certainly medicated and only god knows what other health, artistic, personal, mental issues she had to go through while being under the c-ship. I like to think her work during the last 13 years was good but once shes free, Id like to not hear about it ever again or at least in 10 years. 

• Love 2

Why do you guys feel the need to dwell on bad performances? We know she's been really going through it for over a decade so to go through and highlight her worst moments seems like trash behavior. She wouldn't find it cute. Every performer has subpar moments, and Britney of all people has had good reason to phone it in at times, even so, she's an amazing performer and I'm not interested in undermining that. Shame on you guys.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, HIM said:

I.C.O.N.I.C.

04-britney-spears-vma-2007.gif
460d2955c2317b52640f49b3c3d5ad457441312f

tumblr_myg40sdFLN1qdsj0vo1_250.gifv

Gorgeous face, cute eye contacts, **** confident dance moves and all done with them tall *** heals 

So leave this one alone k bye :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

someone doing this today would be HIGHLY praised by embracing her true self, owning her body and other BS; but at the time she was labeled as FAT!!!

• Love 4