Why Did the Oops Era have 2 Tours (Crazy 2k and Oops)

32 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Baby One More Time Tour was cancelled because of a knee injury, and when Britney's knee recovered she returned with Crazy2k to cover for the cancelled BOMTT dates. It's 100% a Baby One More Time era tour.

No, the knee injury happened before BOMT tour, during rehearsals for Sometimes music video.

BOMT tour was never cancelled.

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Couldve sworn the baby tour was her opening for nsync and crazy 2k was her first headlining tour that she embarked on for baby right b4 oops was dropped to radio? So 3 completely diff tours no since she wasnt a headliner for the baby era? Or am i wrong?

No, BOMT tour was her first headlining tour, Crazy 2K being 2nd one.

She was an opening act for NSync but that was in the late 1998 - early 1999.

BOMT tour happened in the summer of 1999 and she was already a big popstar by then, not having to be an opening act.

• Like 1

I swear some foreign markets sold Live from Miami, as an exclusive retailer with the copyright owner, meaning Sony doesn't own the rights to The showtime special or the pay per view special. 

So whoever owns it, was able to sell, the package is cheap, and it's like the Live in Dublin by Kylie minogue, it really was one of those bootleg, that a small label can profit from without a huge lawsuit, it was a YouTube rip of the special in terms of both the audio cd and dvd. 

It's expensive despite not being official..

But apparently internationally bootleg releases are common..to where in the US it's illegal..

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

Baby One More Time Tour was cancelled because of a knee injury, and when Britney's knee recovered she returned with Crazy2k to cover for the cancelled BOMTT dates. It's 100% a Baby One More Time era tour.

Is that really what happened? I've never heard of this.