Was perfume sang in her natural tone?

I love Perfume tbh, but there are parts that irk me.  I can’t stand the damn near overlap in vocals “am I just insecure, I want to believe…”

and “sometimes it feels like there’s three”…the “three” is super shaky.  But other than those two things, I think it’s a really great song.  Would’ve preferred it as a piano ballad, with more simple production, but I appreciate the more natural tone for once.

• Like 3
17 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I love Perfume tbh, but there are parts that irk me.  I can’t stand the damn near overlap in vocals “am I just insecure, I want to believe…”

and “sometimes it feels like there’s three”…the “three” is super shaky.  But other than those two things, I think it’s a really great song.  Would’ve preferred it as a piano ballad, with more simple production, but I appreciate the more natural tone for once.

This. And the “marking my territory” lyric has haunted me ever since I saw a meme and some comments comparing it to a dog pissing everywhere 💀

Separately, I’d just like to add to the general conversation that I too am currently high and Don’t Hang Up is triple slapping right now. 

High GIF

• Haha 5
9 hours ago, e_ffen said:

This. And the “marking my territory” lyric has haunted me ever since I saw a meme and some comments comparing it to a dog pissing everywhere 💀

Separately, I’d just like to add to the general conversation that I too am currently high and Don’t Hang Up is triple slapping right now. 

High GIF

Don’t Hang up while being high is absolutely euphoric!!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1