Selena Gomez: Love you Britney! You're welcome to cook with me any time!

2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

2021 is a mess - Britney is a hostage and Paris Hilton and Selena Gomez have cooking shows. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

The Selena cooking show is kinda funny. The joke is that she is a bad cook and has all these professional chefs guide her through making recipes, it’s actually a little entertaining lol

• Love 3

Brit has always been a Gomez fan and she loves Brit.  Selena and Miley can relate to Brit like very few people can. I actually really like her cooking show it’s hilarious. These two in a kitchen would be hysterical with her gramp chiming in 🤣🤣🤣 POoJa Power!

panda cooking GIF

Im down for Britney Mariah Cher Paris Rihanna Noah Selena Miley JLo fashion shows and yachting and beaching. Just saying 😝 Lol like can we start a go fund me to celebrate Britneys freedom. Like a trip to the Azores or something on us 🥰😆 Brit loves waterfalls and hiking it’s like the Hawaii of the Atlantic.

beach day GIF

• Love 2
8 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

YES! And Selena doesn’t even speak to Francia anymore after she freaking gave her her kidney. Selena seems like a narcissist, but not the typical narc that acts like a tyrant you know? The one that treats you nicely while she can get what she wants from you and then she discards you.

yeah also called a covert narcassist

• Like 1