Selena Gomez: Love you Britney! You're welcome to cook with me any time!

11 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I hope Britney doesn’t fall for her goodie girl fake personality.

seriously she has THE best PR team, she hung around with demi for years, dated justin bieber & the weeknd and somehow still maintains this almost squeaky clean image, I mean she can do whatever the hell she wants but I'm just amazed at how she has managed to maintain this image & career for so long

also there is this video of her friend talking about the kidney she gave her and oof, I feel so bad for her. it doesn't really paint Selena in a good light at all

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Shadow. said:

seriously she has THE best PR team, she hung around with demi for years, dated justin bieber & the weeknd and somehow still maintains this almost squeaky clean image, I mean she can do whatever the hell she wants but I'm just amazed at how she has managed to maintain this image & career for so long

also there is this video of her friend talking about the kidney she gave her and oof, I feel so bad for her. it doesn't really paint Selena in a good light at all

YES! And Selena doesn’t even speak to Francia anymore after she freaking gave her her kidney. Selena seems like a narcissist, but not the typical narc that acts like a tyrant you know? The one that treats you nicely while she can get what she wants from you and then she discards you.