Britney: In a system where i've felt completely helpless for so long, at least I do have a platform to share - i'm going to post a little less from now on because of the nasty things and mean posts about me

It seems like some people forget the whole history behind Britney’s back when she claims her own freedom by posting wathever she wants. They also forget the important lesson that “Framing Britney Spears” taught us.

I think it is a smart move for Britney to post less. Unfortunately it is too soon and her father could use anything against her. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, PlayboyMommy said:

This. Last time she took a break she was sent to an actual insane asylum with nothing but a ******* flip phone :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

A lot of you seem to forget that the one thing we know for certain about her social media is that the pictures and videos she wants posted on her page need to be approved beforehand

Again, that's only the actual content of the posts and not the captions. She can't possibly write the captions to her own posts and even if she actually could, they could just as well twist them to fit their own narrative as they've done in the past

Anyhow, why does everyone get so caughted up about her social media posts when she's literally fighting for her life as we speak? Learn to read the room :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

This, so much. AND, that time you’re referring to she was also forced to record a video for Instagram, saying she was ok. So we know for a fact that happened at least once. It is not a stretch at all to think that it could have happened multiple times (forced video recordings). Lynne said that Britney is constantly threatened and Britney said in her testimony that she is threatened and bullied all the time. 
I think the finger pointing in this thread is ridiculous, I can’t imagine that there are adults here behind every keyboard writing such hateful things, when “that thread” is absolutely nothing like what it is described like here. It doesn’t matter that people point that out either it seems. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, Intheblue said:

They better not do anything to her. I hope ROSENGART protects her form 5150 or whatever else they could do to her . Such a heartbreaking story 

Me too but he is not living with her or monitoring her with cameras I assume, the courts don’t need permission from him to do that to her. He is only her lawyer, with a judge who DGAF about evidence, the law or ethics. She rules in James favour even when Britney’s medical team and the other conservator strongly advice her to remove him. People seem to think a lawyer can do all kinds of things for Britney, like protect her outside of the court. It is not like he is sitting with a machine gun and an army in her garden.

They don't post?

Haven't seen them recently?

They didn't quit.

They moved ahead.

And left you behind.

This is what Super Duper Maxi shared on their IG story. Maybe related to Brit, maybe not. But if so, I think it assures some of our feelings that there is nothing to worry about and this is a power move.

Sharing this as a possible information, not to create a debate about how some of you may feel about Maxi. 

Cheers.

people critizising her IG are so funny to me

Britney's account posts the letter A and you get people calling her bizarre.

It's not even a matter of setting her up, but Britney's account has always been a run-of-the-mill soccer mom account with a glitter of Britney uniqueness

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, glovedgeek said:

They don't post?

Haven't seen them recently?

They didn't quit.

They moved ahead.

And left you behind.

This is what Super Duper Maxi shared on their IG story. Maybe related to Brit, maybe not. But if so, I think it assures some of our feelings that there is nothing to worry about and this is a power move.

Sharing this as a possible information, not to create a debate about how some of you may feel about Maxi. 

Cheers.

As a follow up he posted this:

No Conspiracies

Not a C-ship Move

Just a girl pulling back bummed about troll comments and pissed about media questioning her behavior.

Stop it and Stop them.

#FREEBRITNEY

Thanks to Maxi for clarifying the obvious. 🙏🙌

• Love 1

Honestly social media is the worst, even if you're not a celebrity.  It's so so so important to take breaks from it to get a reality check and realize that it's all people hiding behind their screens with fake lives, fake clout, and divisive hate.  

That being said, i'm so here for Chefney 

giphy.gif