Britney: In a system where i've felt completely helpless for so long, at least I do have a platform to share - i'm going to post a little less from now on because of the nasty things and mean posts about me

I never promised you a happy ending

You never said you wouldn't Free Britney

But summer love will keep us warm long after

Our avocado goodbye, avocado goodbye, avocado goodbye.

:britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

Real talk: let's just not overthink this post. Regardless of who authored it, Britney wouldn't like some of the comments, but you know team Con loves the infighting. So. Don't. Do. It.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

I swear if anyone moans whenever she next posts and say some BS like "I tHoUgHt ShE WaS HaViNg a BrEak' and determining their own version of how often she should post, I will come for you!

And when the next post goes up someone will say its Cassie posting again and we'll have a Cassie appreciation thread thanking her for posting a Britney update. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Haha 4
41 minutes ago, Keno Black said:

So, are there gradients to judgement?  Like, are you saying that yours are better than others or am I allowed to hold my own opinion on the media in her public forums?

What should I do if I don't find something posted flattering?  What if I think that the picture put in a public forum for consumption by her audience doesn't reflect the Britney she wants to be?  Is it okay for a mod to pounce fans like this?  I don't think I have seen a dissenting opinion you haven't attacked so far.

Interesting take for something meant to be a community...

Can you be a more obvious dupe account? :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence: 

An account made an hour ago with 2 posts and the first one coming for me? :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

• Like 4

I don’t like the feeling this post gave, I know others feel the same. I wonder if it’s just because we are being triggered by what we saw happen last time she posted something similar ie the me time post. I’m going to try and separate my thoughts from what happened last time and pray that she’s safe and well but laying low. All that concern by Jodi and talk of 5150 had me concerned. 

15 minutes ago, Letines79 said:

I don’t like the feeling this post gave, I know others feel the same. I wonder if it’s just because we are being triggered by what we saw happen last time she posted something similar ie the me time post. I’m going to try and separate my thoughts from what happened last time and pray that she’s safe and well but laying low. All that concern by Jodi and talk of 5150 had me concerned. 

Yes, I think it's a perfectly natural concern to have because it's our main frame of reference. Which isn't a positive one. Just hope she's fine and taking time away.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

WTF are you talking about people ! Did she say that she'd stop posting because of the fans !! No !!! I don't think so

Read between the lines guys ! Some media are still posting **** about her and her mental health, they're discrediting her and making her look like she's not worthy of her freedom and deserve the conservatorship. And the general public could easily fall for it.

Team con are EVIL, who would use anything against her by twisting everything she does or say.

Besides, It's so obvious that her call to post less came right after the decision made by judge Penny not to move up the court hearing to August.... she must've thought to herself that her posts got twisted and misinterpreted and that's what might've influenced the judge's decision

Why the fan base is divided though ! Is it the right time for that ! Really !

I believe each one of us has the best intentions and wants what's best for Britney. Those who wanted her to step away a lil bit from social media were just afraid for her and concerned that team con and the media would tear her a part and use every post, every word, every message against her just to make her lose her  battle for freedom..... 

• Love 2
  • Like 1