Britney: In a system where i've felt completely helpless for so long, at least I do have a platform to share - i'm going to post a little less from now on because of the nasty things and mean posts about me

I’m sad to see her go, but it’s completely understandable.  I think it would be good for her mental health to take a break from social media.  It can be, well, toxic at times.    

Imagine having so many pent-up feelings and emotions about your life, and the narrative being portrayed, for the last 13 years?!  Then you finally speak out and have the world behind you in support.  Maybe she got excited and took it a little too far with some of her posts?  Who are we to judge.  She was feeling good, empowered, and finally like herself again.  She found her voice.  Everyone reacts differently to situations.  

On the other hand, it could totally be a strategic move from the legal side of things.  Rosengart doesn’t seem to be messing around.  I’m sure he has a plan and wants everything to go as smoothly as possible.

Regardless of whether she takes a hiatus or not, the support remains the same.  I’ve been behind her all this time and don’t plan on going anywhere.  #FreeBritney ♥️

Baby One More Time Dancing GIF by Britney Spears

• Love 6
  • Like 1
42 minutes ago, anakinskywalker said:

"I'm gonna post a little less from now on" sounds like the "we all need to take time for a little me time" where she was locked in a facility AGAINST HER WILL and they made us believe it was her choice. If what Jamie said about the 5150 is partially true...I don't feel good about this :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

Yeah this post makes me very uncomfortable 

• Love 5

I don't think this is as worrying as the "me time" post. She's just saying she'll post less, not that she'll stop posting, and given the situation, is understandable she's tired of her posts always be taken in a negative light by some people.

I doubt Rosengart would allow for anything bad to happen to her right now, and I think we can be sure Jodi will play "on her side" too, not because she cares about Britney, but because she's currently against Jamie. 

• Like 8
42 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

This doesn’t make sense and I’m tired of everyone acting like it does

why would the Britney Spears account just post about freeBritney and how she has more share, to an hour later saying she is  no longing going to post…

well, to be fair, she didn't say she was planning to share it, at least not now, she just clarified there's more we don't know.

• Like 8