HELP! AM I BECOMING A FIGHTER?!

SlayOut

12 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I consider those stand alone albums :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Christina Aguilera, Stripped, Back to Basics are the real first three albums :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: 

should’ve won a Grammy :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Oscar for best original song :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: the video alone should have won best short film at the :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: Oscars 

:fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: it was ….. honestly….. just…..

• Haha 1

I love Xtina, not gonna lie 🤷🏼‍♀️ Always loved Britney more obviously (Growing up you couldn’t see my walls because there were so many Britney posters, and I have a Britney related tattoo, getting like 1-2 more lol) But Xtina has some really good songs. And Burlesque is my favorite musical. I remember being 14 and I couldn’t afford tickets to see her and Justin on Tour. I literally won the last pair of tickets they were giving away on the radio and got to see her. ❤️ Then just recently Like a couple weeks ago, I won tickets on Twitter to see her with the LA Philharmonic at the Hollywood Bowl. It was such a special, memorable show, and I will cherish the memories always. I even got a Stripped shirt too.  There’s room for X in my playlist. 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

LMAO at the name of this thread!

It makes it seem like being her fan is a disease :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Are those your only "symptoms"?

Cause if so, it doesnt mean you're becoming a fighter.

You can like 1-2 songs of a singer/group without being a a fan.

Like for example:

I despise Beyonce yet I love Crazy In Love and Drunk In Love.

It just depends on you basically

13 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

Arguably both her best (Crazy) and worst songs (Drunk).

Drunk in Love is probably one of the last songs I liked from her, if not the last one though.

Crazy in Love is good, but I got tired of it very rapidly after it came out. Single Ladies >>> 

Though my personal favorite is Check on It, and also Love on Top and Beautiful Liar 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Drunk in Love is probably one of the last songs I liked from her, if not the last one though.

Crazy in Love is good, but I got tired of it very rapidly after it came out. Single Ladies >>> 

Though my personal favorite is Check on It, and also Love on Top and Beautiful Liar 

Turning a Xtina thread into a Beyonce thread 

GIF by VH1

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

I have no idea how people rate Drunk In Love haha

Some of my personal Beyonce favourites

• - Baby Boy
  • - Naughty Girl
  • - Ring the Alarm and Green Light
  • - Beautiful Liar
  • - Halo and Broken Hearted Girl
  • - Partition
  • Pretty Hurts

I HATE Single Ladies, its so overplayed and for me one of her most generic songs.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Alestaos said:

I have no idea how people rate Drunk In Love haha

Some of my personal Beyonce favourites

• - Baby Boy
  • - Naughty Girl
  • - Ring the Alarm and Green Light
  • - Beautiful Liar
  • - Halo and Broken Hearted Girl
  • - Partition
  • Pretty Hurts

I HATE Single Ladies, its so overplayed and for me one of her most generic songs.

tbh, and I'm not even being shady, from all those songs I only recognize Beautiful Liar and Halo :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

another one I remembered is Sweet Dreams 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block