HELP! AM I BECOMING A FIGHTER?!

SlayOut

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@SlayOut well you came to the right place :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: First three albums :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Apple Music shows her first 3 albums as Christina Aguilera, Mi Reflejo, and My Kind of Christmas… Is this correct? Guess I’ll start the holidays early! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

When I saw the title and that I was tagged I thought you meant like an actual fighter like fighting people on exhale and I was like the audacity :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack::queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I could never fight anyone on Exhale! Educate people graciously and drag someone time to time, sure! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: But no fights! No one would dare with me! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Apple Music shows her first 3 albums as Christina Aguilera, Mi Reflejo, and My Kind of Christmas… Is this correct? Guess I’ll start the holidays early! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I could never fight anyone on Exhale! Educate people graciously and drag someone time to time, sure! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: But no fights! No one would dare with me! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I consider those stand alone albums :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Christina Aguilera, Stripped, Back to Basics are the real first three albums :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: 

should’ve won a Grammy :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Oscar for best original song :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I consider those stand alone albums :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Christina Aguilera, Stripped, Back to Basics are the real first three albums :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: 

should’ve won a Grammy :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: Oscar for best original song :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Thank you for clarifying, legend! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: Didn’t want to be shady but I’m not ready for Christmas music! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I’ll try listening to those 3 albums! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: Pray for me :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

I’ve heard sources say Mi Reflejo is a serve… Maybe I’ll return to it after listening to the required 3 you assigned. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Spoiler

What is your opinion of Bionic and Lotus? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: I’ve heard rumors about those albums so wanna hear a Fighters testimony about them! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Thank you for clarifying, legend! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: Didn’t want to be shady but I’m not ready for Christmas music! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I’ll try listening to those 3 albums! :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: Pray for me :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

I’ve heard sources say Mi Reflejo is a serve… Maybe I’ll return to it after listening to the required 3 you assigned. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Hide contents

What is your opinion of Bionic and Lotus? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: I’ve heard rumors about those albums so wanna hear a Fighters testimony about them! :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

Don’t get me wrong - they’re great albums, but I don’t think they fit cohesively with her other albums so I always think of them like compilation albums (sort of like GH:MP and the BITM’s). I would definitely listen to them. Honestly those albums made me lose interest in her. This is coming from someone who bought her other albums on release day and from someone who everyone at school knew I stanned Britney and Christina equally. Imagine my shock at the VMAs. I was deceased :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: anyways, my favorites from those albums are basic (Not Myself Tonight, Woohoo, Your Body, Let There Be Love, Just a Fool) five tracks in two albums :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Don’t get me wrong - they’re great albums, but I don’t think they fit cohesively with her other albums so I always think of them like compilation albums (sort of like GH:MP and the BITM’s). I would definitely listen to them. Honestly those albums made me lose interest in her. This is coming from someone who bought her other albums on release day and from someone who everyone at school knew I stanned Britney and Christina equally. Imagine my shock at the VMAs. I was deceased :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: anyways, my favorites from those albums are basic (Not Myself Tonight, Woohoo, Your Body, Let There Be Love, Just a Fool) five tracks in two albums :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

Interesting! Would you say Bionic is equivalent to Femme Fatale, and Lotus is like Britney Jean? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Also, what about Liberation? :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block