HELP! AM I BECOMING A FIGHTER?!

SlayOut

Other than Britney I’ve only ever stanned Rihanna (2007-2010) and Gaga (2008-2011) .. I loved Beautiful & Dirrrty and have been a casual fan of xtina ever since. :wink_britney_everytime_white: I loved Your Body when it came out :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: I don’t get how there are Fighters, her discography is not it. It’s so inconsistent and she rarely releases new music. 

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
16 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Unrelated to Britney or Xtina, but I think I’m becoming a Swiftie. I never thought it would happen.

Intrigued to see how that journey turns out for you! I may become a Swiftie when she releases the re-recorded 1989 album! :emma:

10 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Omg I thought you were taking up a career in cage fighting or something

:beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

I wouldn’t hurt a fly! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Got any insight into Xtina tho? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

3 minutes ago, Style. said:

I was thinking to dive into Xtina’s music as well. Maybe we should ask @CrazyButItFeelsAllrightwith what to begin? :emma:

I listened to Dirrty after Kylie Sonique Love’s lip sync on RuPaul’s All Stars! :emma: It’s a cute song.

Ive had trouble getting the entire Stripped album. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Help @CrazyButItFeelsAllright! :emma:

• Haha 4
8 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Intrigued to see how that journey turns out for you! I may become a Swiftie when she releases the re-recorded 1989 album! :emma:

I wouldn’t hurt a fly! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Got any insight into Xtina tho? :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

I listened to Dirrty after Kylie Sonique Love’s lip sync on RuPaul’s All Stars! :emma: It’s a cute song.

Ive had trouble getting the entire Stripped album. :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Help @CrazyButItFeelsAllright! :emma:

I love Candyman @CrazyButItFeelsAllright:blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao::wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

• Haha 3
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, nwonder said:

I don’t wanna say anything about her !

No, no, no. She has an amazing voice and she’s an amazing girl but she says somethings that are kinda… 

Hide contents

But didn’t she kiss her too?

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Britney ended ha with that drag! :emma:

• Love 3
40 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Why does no one want to help me???

giphy.gif

I have stripped on vinyl and enjoy most of the work that Christina has put out. I obviously recognize that stripped and liberation are amongst her best 

I totally recommend everyone listen to these

the flutes and the choir chorus at 5:26 is my fav part of keep singing my song 

She worked with Alicia keys and Linda Perry for this too, the controversy is that pink wanted beautiful so they stopped working together after P!nk’s Try This album. 
Look at the MTV diary 

2000 VMAs red carpet 

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Rik said:

I have stripped on vinyl and enjoy most of the work that Christina has put out. I obviously recognize that stripped and liberation are amongst her best 

I totally recommend everyone listen to these

the flutes and the choir chorus at 5:26 is my fav part of keep singing my song 

She worked with Alicia keys and Linda Perry for this too, the controversy is that pink wanted beautiful so they stopped working together after P!nk’s Try This album. 
Look at the MTV diary 

2000 VMAs red carpet 

Coming with the Christina tea! :emma: Thanks legend! I'll watch these videos and listen to the songs soon! :emma:

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I don’t wanna say anything about her!

No, no, no. She has an amazing voice and she’s an amazing girl but she says somethings that are kinda… 

Hide contents

But didn’t she kiss her too?

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Omg is this a transcript from Britney on TRL

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block