Brenda Penny has denied Matthew Rosengart's ex parte order to advance the hearing date and for Jamie's immediate suspension

Message added by Urbanney,

Threatening violence or harassment against Judge Penny or anyone else is not acceptable. Please refrain from doing so or you will receive warning points. Thank you. 

This is a legal BATTLE, you cannot assume she was gonna accept everything that comes in front of her. Given the fact that Jamie has top lawyers on his side. It's gonna be tough. I think that's why Britney called on her instagram that world can be a 'nasty' place. The most important thing is Britney's heart, soul and brain is at the right place and she has a great support system; Sam, Matt and her close friends. I am hopeful. 

Of course just like everyone else I hope this to end as soon as possible. 

1 minute ago, glovedgeek said:

This is a legal BATTLE, you cannot assume she was gonna accept everything that comes in front of her. Given the fact that Jamie has top lawyers on his side. It's gonna be tough. I think that's why Britney called on her instagram that world can be a 'nasty' place. The most important thing is Britney's heart, soul and brain is at the right place and she has a great support system; Sam, Matt and her close friends. I am hopeful. 

Her temporary conservator of the person, her medical team, her lawyer, her mother and herself all petitioned for an immediate suspension. This is not about a "legal battle", this is about corruption. All people involved are rotten to the core, including the moronic judge.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, glovedgeek said:

The fact that she wouldn't even SUSPEND him until the hearing is horrible, anyway you slice it. Not a good look for Miss Corruption Penny.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Her temporary conservator of the person, her medical team, her lawyer, her mother and herself all petitioned for an immediate suspension. This is not about a "legal battle", this is about corruption. All people involved are rotten to the core, including the moronic judge.

2 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

The fact that she wouldn't even SUSPEND him until the hearing is horrible, anyway you slice it. Not a good look for Miss Corruption Penny.

I understand and share your anger, but unfortunately the law system and the world is not run on facts, there are too many loopholes and bureaucracy, it's all too complicated when it shouldn't be. And we all knew that. I didn't mean to diss the corruption that's behind all this, but apparently Jamie's lawyers are working hard. That's why I called this a battle, because look at the world, we know a lot of facts but even governments don't do anything about them.

On the positive side, if Matt has prepped this much in this little time, I cannot imagine what he'll come up at the September date.

• Like 3

Because of Britney's fame, the subject of conservatorship abuse is getting more attention

Generally, it would not be a good feeling when the flaws of your very "industry'' are talked about. 

When Britney is freed, she'd be expected to give out as many details as possible. I am sure that she will receive great book deals. Also, I think Britney would happily take part in some "Conservatorship reforms".

A lot of people would benefit from such conversations, but a lot of people would also lose (money, credibility, jobs, "ways").

I think that some damage control is worked on 

• Like 3

Genuine question - is there a higher power who can step in here?

Britney has clearly and openly stated that her father is abusing her. Multiple people (witnesses), medical professionals and Britney's mother (and ex-wife of said abuser) have come forward to say that he needs to be removed and that it would benefit Britney's health and overall wellbeing.

By making this decision, Judge Penny is quite overtly taking sides and ignoring what's been placed in front of her. She is actively exposing Britney to further abuse.

Am I right in thinking that she can't be sued for any decisions she makes as a judge? This is all so ****ed up. Seriously, someone needs to step in before someone gets hurt.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, Oh baby baby said:

Not trying to be negative but I think they will kill Britney... they just will... they will not let her win... :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

It's inevitable...

Ew. Do not even speak that horrible **** out into the universe. Shame on you for saying that. Too many eyes are watching her.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, cillaward said:

Genuine question - is there a higher power who can step in here?

Britney has clearly and openly stated that her father is abusing her. Multiple people (witnesses), medical professionals and Britney's mother (and ex-wife of said abuser) have come forward to say that he needs to be removed and that it would benefit Britney's health and overall wellbeing.

By making this decision, Judge Penny is quite overtly taking sides and ignoring what's been placed in front of her. She is actively exposing Britney to further abuse.

Am I right in thinking that she can't be sued for any decisions she makes as a judge? This is all so ****ed up. Seriously, someone needs to step in before someone gets hurt.

Legal options against judges 

https://law.justia.com/codes/california/2010/ccp/170-170.9.html

https://cjp.ca.gov/file_a_complaint/

https://www.justice.gov/usao-cdca/criminal-division/public-corruption-and-civil-rights-section

https://www.uscourts.gov/judges-judgeships/judicial-conduct-disability/faqs-filing-judicial-conduct-or-disability-complaint

https://www.auditor.ca.gov/

https://ncpj.org/

• Like 4