Oklahoma looks amazing on Gwen Stefani!

7 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

What happened?! Or you just mean them not planning on recording new music together?

I’m sad to admit that there is drama behind the scenes. I’ve been thinking of putting a thread together for it. They seem to not be in speaking terms with each other.

- They don’t celebrate each other’s birthdays, holidays etc.

- No online interaction with each other (it’s been years).

- It’s been rumored that the guys weren’t invited to Gwen’s wedding. 

- Gwen mentioned in an interview that she found out about the guys side-project (Their band Dreamcar) by reading it online. Keep in mind, These 4 people have toured the world together and been friends for over 30 years.

i could go on and on with things that we’ve seen online (some that is shocking) but it really hurts. I’ve legitimately been a fan since 1996 and have a massive collection of all ND things (some extremely rare). I’ll probably make a thread and talk about with you guys. It’d be nice to get other people’s perspective on the situation. Sorry for the long reply :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, Brother Shawn said:

I’m sad to admit that there is drama behind the scenes. I’ve been thinking of putting a thread together for it. They seem to not be in speaking terms with each other.

- They don’t celebrate each other’s birthdays, holidays etc.

- No online interaction with each other (it’s been years).

- It’s been rumored that the guys weren’t invited to Gwen’s wedding. 

- Gwen mentioned in an interview that she found out about the guys side-project (Their band Dreamcar) by reading it online. Keep in mind, These 4 people have toured the world together and been friends for over 30 years.

i could go on and on with things that we’ve seen online (some that is shocking) but it really hurts. I’ve legitimately been a fan since 1996 and have a massive collection of all ND things (some extremely rare). I’ll probably make a thread and talk about with you guys. It’d be nice to get other people’s perspective on the situation. Sorry for the long reply :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

omg WHAT?! Please, do make that thread! This is crazy..... They are all grown-ups and have gone through so much together, this cannot be the way their relationship ends... Insane.

• Love 1
  • Like 1