The Rock Band 'Garbage' shows love for Britney!

omg i LOVE garbage - i think im paranoid, the world is not enough.

im so happy to see other bands i love showing support for britney.

love that she said it like it is too, not just some politically correct courtesy.

:omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

i know it must be a little awkward for britney but im so happy she's getting SO much support she must feel loved and comprehended.

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Oh wow. Its unusual to see rock artist show love and support for pop artists, considering the whole "rock >>>>>>> pop" shenanigan. Love to see it tho :bareclap_beyonce_slow_clapping:

Garbage really isn't rock. 

The band name come from a member basically saying, that the mix of rock, hip hop, electronica and pop melodies was Garbage, so it became the group's name to describe the everything but the kitchen sink sound 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Garbage really isn't rock. 

The band name come from a member basically saying, that the mix of rock, hip hop, electronica and pop melodies was Garbage, so it became the group's name to describe the everything but the kitchen sink sound 

Oh :jackk_alien: Silly me, I relate weird names like that with rock bands nnnn.

Still to this day, Shirley Manson is very underrated as a front woman, she admits for a woman getting older is a Bish, no matter what their profession is, everybody treats a 50+ woman as old and needs to go to the pasture, when you have men in their 70s still being president's, CEOs and such, but women are considered too old when they become not so ***ually attractive anymore to men, something women didn't ask to be born with a burden, once we hit puberty, society has ***ualized us, no matter what age we are,

13 or whatever, girls become ***ualized when we have our first period. 

We never asked that, but here we are living in a society that's been pre set for us since the dark ages. 

But men, oh no they're the heroes and the prince charming according to everybody else..

• Love 3
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, BringTheAction said:

Curious. What does Courtney Love have to do with this post lol

Lol it was kind of stream of consciousness.  I was thinking of Garbage w/ Shirley Manson and and Hole w/ Courtney Love since they were big at the same time