Gimme More Underrated Performance - Out-Dancing again!

1 hour ago, HardToForgetYa said:

This! Like, nobody talks about it... it's unfair :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: And it also looked good and comfortable for her to do... Unlike some other POM choreos (Riccus Circus, TTWE, Stronger/Crazy, Boys etc...)

Yeah, the whole Blackout section, to me, had as much good choreo as the entire FFT and Circus tours combined. It was challenging enough, flowed with her dancers and she looked good- I think it’s because it is actual dance routines, not just awkward arm movements.

I would love to have seen POM 2.0-ney tackle the original BTI and POM routine.

Controversial opinion- I really liked the original TTWE first verse choreo before it was cut up.

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Yeah, the whole Blackout section, to me, had as much good choreo as the entire FFT and Circus tours combined. It was challenging enough, flowed with her dancers and she looked good- I think it’s because it is actual dance routines, not just awkward arm movements.

I would love to have seen POM 2.0-ney tackle the original BTI and POM routine.

Controversial opinion- I really liked the original TTWE first verse choreo before it was cut up.

Yes to everything you said and i don't mind the first verse of TTWE either... The problem starts once the chorus kicks in, looks like they're punching an invisible punch bag :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, HardToForgetYa said:

Yes to everything you said and i don't mind the first verse of TTWE either... The problem starts once the chorus kicks in, looks like they're punching an invisible punch bag :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

Yes it’s so awkward. It’s weird because it looks similar but way uglier than the MV TTWE choreo, which is quite decent but doable as far as her new choreos go, so I don’t get why they didn’t use that.

The Toxic, Strong, Crazy and TTWE all had weird, ugly, punch-y choreos. On her best nights she made them look good, but i can’t believe a professional choreographer put them together.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Yes it’s so awkward. It’s weird because it looks similar but way uglier than the MV TTWE choreo, which is quite decent but doable as far as her new choreos go, so I don’t get why they didn’t use that.

The Toxic, Strong, Crazy and TTWE all had weird, ugly, punch-y choreos. On her best nights she made them look good, but i can’t believe a professional choreographer put them together.

God, crazy was the worst for me

9 hours ago, Hypnotherapy said:

Exactly, it's quite embarassing... Even tho the FFT didn't have much choreography, It was much better than POM. (Except for Womanizer, which besides the dance break in Vegas, it never really had a good performance imo)