New photos: Lynne Spears is relaxing at the sea

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Lynne is still Britney's mom. Please do not attack her. You can vehemently disagree with someone and their actions and also not tear them down to prove your point.ย ๐Ÿ™ย 

I can actually understand the hate for Jamie Lynn, Colon and other team cship. But Lynne is actually fighting WITH Britney at the moment and is clearly supporting her daugher.

I know she was not in the beginning but at least sheโ€™s doing it now whilst no other family member seems to be doing so because theyโ€™re scared their paychecks will stop if the cship is over.ย 
ย 

8 hours ago, alienatedNey said:

I can actually understand the hate for Jamie Lynn, Colon and other team cship. But Lynne is actually fighting WITH Britney at the moment and is clearly supporting her daugher.

I know she was not in the beginning but at least sheโ€™s doing it now whilst no other family member seems to be doing so because theyโ€™re scared their paychecks will stop if the cship is over.ย 
ย 

Only because she's saving her a.s.s from a harsher sentencing down the line. If Free Britney hadn't happened and nobody was sniffing around her daughter's business, Little Miss Mermaid ofย the Sea here would be spinning her tushย around on her poleย dancing bar in her lounge giving a show to all her adoringย fans who aren't actually real, such are her delusions of grandeur. In the home that Britney paid for.

The abuse would STILL be going on and she wouldn't be saying a d.a.m.n thing about it. Just like she didn't for THIRTEEN YEARS. I don't think the last 3 months of her showing support, which is only to save herself, can make up for that kind of cold, spiteful, soul crushing rejection she has shown her own daughter for so long. She's clearly shown favour of living the good life on Britney'sย money with Jamie and the other two afterbirth gargoyles they raised while Britney suffered.

I do however think there still might be a tiny chance of a fractured relationship with Lynne. Jamie, Bryan and Jamie Lynn are what they are. They CANNOT change. Lynne has always been able to adapt to a situation or relationship to suit her own needs. Which still makes her deeply untrustworthy and it might just come to it's natural end because if that. But I think Britney's relationship with her motherย might be the last one to break. I don't know.

• Like 2
On 8/9/2021 at 6:25 PM, generation glory said:

I saw these photos from earlier this year. These are Lynneโ€™s friends, the โ€˜5 Louisiana Ladiesโ€™ aka โ€˜The Mustard Seedsโ€™. ๐Ÿ˜They seemed to have teamed up to doย some kind of subscription based business venture to create a friendship box. Sorta like the Fab Fit Fun boxย for older religious women.

Christ, a friendship box you say? I imagineย joining the North Korean Army would be a better alternative for mental health benefits, considering how she even treats family, nevermind a friend.

I know she'sย entitled to go on holiday using the well-earned money she made from rotating impaled chickens at the Crispy Fried Drive Thru for Empowered Christian Mothers. But the whole posing like she's Honey Rider in Dr. No while Britneyย was clearly suffering from long-term abuse don't sit right with me. I wouldn't be able to relax and enjoy myself knowing what my daughter, sister, mother, etc. was going through, much less smile and pose about it.ย But then the difference between me and Lynne Spears is I actually have an emotionalย moral compass.ย 

I shouldn't have mentioned fried chicken because I've now made myselfย hungry, d.a.m.n. it!

giphy.webp

• Haha 1

LMAO!!! This mess. Hashtag friendship box so Iโ€™m thatโ€™s what itโ€™s supposed to be. This wouldnโ€™t be the first time Lynneโ€™s tried to get a side hustle going lol.๐Ÿ˜‚ย 

But yea this entire family has completely mentally disassociated Britneyโ€™s trauma from themselves all while playing an active role in her trauma andย captivity. So cringe! ๐Ÿ˜ฌย 

• Like 3