New photos: Lynne Spears is relaxing at the sea

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Lynne is still Britney's mom. Please do not attack her. You can vehemently disagree with someone and their actions and also not tear them down to prove your point. 🙏 

I saw these photos from earlier this year. These are Lynne’s friends, the ‘5 Louisiana Ladies’ aka ‘The Mustard Seeds’. 😐They seemed to have teamed up to do some kind of subscription based business venture to create a friendship box. Sorta like the Fab Fit Fun box for older religious women.

I guess their friendship box is on hold for now. But yeah y’all. Lynne’s been living it up this entire time. Beachin with her bffs and dancing at The Round Up in Dallas.😂

• Haha 1

Nah, she's evil, she was chilling for 13 years while Britney was abused and she's still doing it now  :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:  it's beyond me how can she do it to her own child,  she and Britney seemed to have wonderful relationship at least before Britney's marriage

• Like 3

Of course she's allowed to go on vacation but with so much media attention on the Spears family, she should stay away from cameras and the like. It's not smart to put yourself out like this while your daughter is fighting for her life :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Love 1

The funny thing about this thread is that if this was 2015 we would all be like "Yass! Queen Lyne is looking fresh, get it girl." :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

How things changed. That should still be the case though, if it wasnt for what they ALL did to Britney :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed:

No amount of parental clutch in the court room will make this fanbase look at Lynne the same way. I still remember when Britney posted photos of them all smiles doing brunch, she looked happy.

Spoiler

1908065-britney-spears-et-sa-maman-lynne

20 hours ago, rennen said:

I'm not quite understanding the outrage. 

Is life supposed to stop for EVERYONE who has a connection with Britney? 

Britney has been on holiday twice in the past two months. The first one almost being denied, yes, but it was subsequently approved thanks to daddy  Rosengart. 

Britney's situation is awful but is Lynne just supposed to stay in Serenity until Britney kicks her out? Do nothing until Britney is free which could still be some time off? 

I get being annoyed with her for being complicit in this mess for so long but some twitter trolls take it too far. She has literally no control over this mess - Jamie is still pulling the purse strings when it comes to the estate so just let Rosengart do his thing.

Jamie Lynn on the other hand deserves hate due to her comments but Lynne is actually fighting to get Jamie removed too....13 years too late but she's at least trying, I guess. 

Lynne isn’t someone who “has a connection” to Britney. She’s her mother. My mom would never be out partying at the beach with friends while I was going through h*** trying to break free of my abusive father.

It’s wonderful that Britney finally has a real lawyer. But testifying in court, dealing with the blowback from Jamie and feeling unsure of the future and being everywhere in the media again can’t be easy. 

Just a couple weeks ago Britney was sobbing in court talking about how her family never cared for her and how it hurt that they went to the beach while she was at a rehab center. Now Britney is dealing with Jamie’s refusal to step down and apparently it’s harming her well-being, according to her lawyer. So where is her mom? The beach again. 

i don’t get it 🤷‍♀️