Matt Stone and Trey Parker inks a massive $900 million contract renewal for South Park

So it's one of the most adult cartoons, even has an oscar nominated song, and The iconic catchphrase "oh my god, they killed, Kenny!". 

If you thought Music recording contracts was huge, well Viacom has actually inked a deal with Matt stone and Trey Parker, for south park to air on comedy central til 2027 (all new episodes) 14 original movies for Paramount + (first two come out later this year) for all things Sputh Park, Viacom inked these boys a 900 Million deal, even Matt Groening or Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane never made these close to a Billion dollar deal..

Who's a fan of the Most Politically incorrect show in the Most PC era.

South park had episodes where they made fun of Paris Hilton, even her pets killed themselves in this episode, Bono was actually poop (they made fun of female pregnancy and said guys fecal matter is his pregnancy) and I believe even Britney was mocked for the 2007 events, some of the episodes have met controversy. But they still be winning. 

• Love 2

I LOVE South Park and Family Guy.

In a world where being woke is about to get the new normal, I really enjoy escaping in a world where NOTHING is political correct. It's actually refreshing to be able to laugh with things that aren't considered okay to laugh with just because you can.

The world is getting way too serious about how everyone acts and what everyone says in my opinion. I like laughter and joy and I feel all the joy is being taken away by the woke people. 

We used to have a thick skin and nowadays we are hurt if we get called him or her. People are so soft these days.

These tv shows are very much needed to remind us not everything needs to be as serious as woke people says it has to be.

There's a difference between hurting people to upset them or joking just to joke and people don't know the difference anymore. Sad.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

Ironically enough, South Park was one of the only public entertainment outlets that was actually in Britney’s corner & supported her. 

Indeed. While the episode starts as a mock up, it actually shows HOW bad the paparazzi, public and her team was against her.

The episode showed that whatever Britney did or how she looked, she was critisized by the whole world even at points where it didn't make any sense to critisize her.

South Park actually pointed out the hypocrisy of all these people with the episode and those who don't understand that, don't understand the show.

The part where she gets in the news for peeing on a ladybug was a statement by South Park to show how people seem to think it's okay for us normal people to critisize celebs for stupid things.

At one point in the episode the producers are talking trash about her, her manager pushes her to record while she wasn't ready, people photographed her till death.

It's actually a very accurate episode with what could've happened: death, but Britney ultimately was stronger than this.

This episode is actually one of the best of the show imo. It's sad but it shows the hypocrisy of EVERYONE that contributed to Britney's "meltdown".

• Love 2

South park is a bottom of the barrel type show whose whole enlightened centrist type humor drives me up the wall. I guess if you're an edgy middle schooler it would be appealing to you but I don't see how literal adults watch and enjoy this low effort bore of a show.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Korb said:

South park is a bottom of the barrel type show whose whole enlightened centrist type humor drives me up the wall. I guess if you're an edgy middle schooler it would be appealing to you but I don't see how literal adults watch and enjoy this low effort bore of a show.

I agree. Family Guy is so much better. 

On 8/9/2021 at 8:22 AM, Spicechinodiva said:

So it's one of the most adult cartoons, even has an oscar nominated song, and The iconic catchphrase "oh my god, they killed, Kenny!". 

If you thought Music recording contracts was huge, well Viacom has actually inked a deal with Matt stone and Trey Parker, for south park to air on comedy central til 2027 (all new episodes) 14 original movies for Paramount + (first two come out later this year) for all things Sputh Park, Viacom inked these boys a 900 Million deal, even Matt Groening or Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane never made these close to a Billion dollar deal..

Who's a fan of the Most Politically incorrect show in the Most PC era.

South park had episodes where they made fun of Paris Hilton, even her pets killed themselves in this episode, Bono was actually poop (they made fun of female pregnancy and said guys fecal matter is his pregnancy) and I believe even Britney was mocked for the 2007 events, some of the episodes have met controversy. But they still be winning. 

Britney was not moobed. it was in her favour. do your homework first!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block