Is there a chance that Jamie Line is just being painted as a villain here?

Jumba Lumba is innocent! Bear with me: "Hi my name Is Jumba. My father changed my sister's trust to benefit all of us and nominated me to be in charge of it, so Im gonna move her money to this very suspcious company that she has no idea of and call it day. No way people will notice the favor Im doing her, and if they do Im just gonna quit the deal and pretend nothing happened. They'll lock my sister in a mental home anyway, by then I can try again. I love Britney from the bottom of my broken pocket." 

Then proceeds to play Chilling With You and record stories for her instagram fake crying from the condo in Destin/Florida (which is not hers btw), saying she never lived under Britney's expense. But doing it quick though, so she wont miss daddy's berbecue with special guest of the night Mrs Poo Taylor  :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Haha 5
  • Like 2

She has total control over her social media and everything that she posted in the past 2 months was shady, petty and incredibly disrespectful. she is worse than her dad because we all know HIS background and to be fair, he is an old boomer with no values. JL should know better...

she is trash. :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Like 5

I will never bully Jamie Lynn, but I'm not going to excuse someone who says the conservatorship doesn't affect her "one way or the other" despite Britney comparing her situation to *** trafficking.

Girl, you showed us your true colors with that Instagram video. You really tried it with us and thought you'd come out looking good after that.

Think again.

• Love 4
  • Like 4