The Circus Tour Stage

Just now, dran said:

Before I got into the actual arena with the stage I remember seeing it as I walked to my gate on the outside, I almost hyper ventilated. It was so cool to see!!

i would love if Britney did another 360 stage 

You’re so lucky! It was such an original stage concept idea. I loved that stage! 

Well, I have seen MJ to Pink Floyd to Metallica live - perks of being a daughter of a father who works with a music label haha! 

Anyway, the reason why I mentioned this I've seen around 60-70 live shows and nothing has come close to Circus in terms of production, it was real huge. 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Well, I have seen MJ to Pink Floyd to Metallica live - perks of being a daughter of a father who works with a music label haha! 

Anyway, the reason why I mentioned this I've seen around 60-70 live shows and nothing has come close to Circus in terms of production, it was real huge. 

OMG! That’s so fascinating! You’re so lucky!

that doesn’t shock me at all. Nobody puts on a show like the queen, Britney Spears. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, SlaymeMore said:

It agree with @Slayer it wasn't as big in person but still very impressive.

However what I did not realize in videos was how HUGE the CO2 cannons effect at the end of Circus were going to be!

I was my first time seeing her and I cried when she appeared :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I cried when I seen her for the FFT. But that was nothing compared to the energy of her Circus opening! 

• Love 3

I've been to a lot of concerts and it was probably the coolest stage I've ever seen.

But it was far smaller in real life than you could imagine!

It could be because my arena was tiny, so the stage literally filled the entire floor.

It meant that when Britney came out onto the side stages she was CLOSE...I was fourth row from the floor but still felt like I could reach out and touch her.

My favourite non-Britney part? The circular screen that dropped down for Break The Ice. It was super exciting!

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

People said the European stage was smaller but I’m not sure and think it was the same, when I walked into the arena in Dublin I was shook when I saw it it looks big but the arena was small, it’s a moment I’ll never forget when I first saw it 

The stage was a little different between the 1st US leg and the rest of the tour. It was a little more compact to go overseas - saved on the amount of trucks/transport, had more room in the actual venues (or had to fit in some). Still a very large production nonetheless.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Prachi said:

thanks to Daddy for reviving her career with such a production :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Haha 1