I think we need to start a free Amanda movement. it is clear that she has been a victim of conservatorship abuse like Britney Spears, however, it isn't receiving much coverage. I think that this is hindering Amanda's growth and recovery. it is very clear her parents don't have her best interest at heart. does anyone here follow her persianla27 account? and if so, can you post some screenshots of her tweets to help expose what is happening and get more information? I believe through this forum we can bring to light what is going on. I will eventually create a free Amanda twitter account and once it's up, I'll post it on here and hopefully gain a following. Also, she has a court hearing for conservatorship on 9/14 at 10:30 am (7:30 AM EST). You can call in at 855-268-7844. The call code is 12129803#. I believe you have to enter it twice. This is another way to support her and be aware of the status of her CSHIP.

Edited by Ashley27
Adding court date info
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days