Add One More Single To Each Album

BOMT: I’ll Never Stop Loving You
OIDIA: Walk On By
Britney: LONELY :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: (the biggest missed single opportunity of her career :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:)

ITZ: (I Got That) Boom Boom. As much as I LOVEEEE Breathe On Me, it’s not radio friendly and probably would have tanked as a single. Not to mention, it was very overtly ***ual and she was already getting a lot of backlash for it then. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:
Blackout: To Love Let Go :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:
Circus: Candy From Strangers :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

FF: How I Roll
BJ: Hold On Tight
Glory: N/A but if I had to choose, maybe Love Me Down. Nothing on that album really screamed single material except for SP but it had a terrible rollout.  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Some of my albums will have alternates because you can never only choose just one! 

BOMT
The Beat Goes On

OOPS 
Don’t Go Knockin’ on My Door

BRITNEY
Lonely 
What It’s Like to Be Me (choreo!)

ITZ
Shadow
I Got That Boom Boom (choreo!)

BLACKOUT
Get Naked
Freakshow

CIRCUS
Kill the Lights (Piece of Me 2.0)
Out From Under 

FEMME FATALE
Inside Out (by demand lol)
Big Fat Bass (visuals would be amazing)

BRITNEY JEAN
Hold On Tight
It Should Be Easy (again visuals!)

GLORY
Better / Liar
OR Visual Album. Every Song lol

I chose Boom Boom for In the Zone because the choreography would be dope in a video. I know some people will not like that I put the will.i.am collabs on there but I am a Will & Black Eyed Peas fan. Like him or not, the song would chart, be a hit just from their names, and the videos would be LIT!!

• Love 1

BOMT - I Will Be There

OIDIA - What U See (Is What U Get)

Britney - Lonely

In the Zone - (I Got That) Boom Boom

GHMP - (I've Just Begun) Having My Fun

Chaotic - Mona Lisa

Blackout - Radar (released as a single from Blackout before Womanizer, and not including it as a bonus track on Circus)

Circus - Kill the Lights

The Singles Collection - Telephone (feat. Lady Gaga)

Femme Fatale - Big Fat Bass (feat. will.i.am)

Britney Jean - Alien

Glory - Better

All of them with proper music videos

• Love 1
On 8/8/2021 at 10:27 PM, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

BOMT: I’ll Never Stop Loving You
OIDIA: Walk On By
Britney: LONELY :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: (the biggest missed single opportunity of her career :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:)

ITZ: (I Got That) Boom Boom. As much as I LOVEEEE Breathe On Me, it’s not radio friendly and probably would have tanked as a single. Not to mention, it was very overtly ***ual and she was already getting a lot of backlash for it then. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:
Blackout: To Love Let Go :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:
Circus: Candy From Strangers :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

FF: How I Roll
BJ: Hold On Tight
Glory: N/A but if I had to choose, maybe Love Me Down. Nothing on that album really screamed single material except for SP but it had a terrible rollout.  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Glory had bad promo (makes sense tho because of the conservatorship) and bad single choices also I'm tired of the 2 music videos era for Britney Jean and Glory. All of Britney's albums had more than 3 videos. 

I doñt listen to her first three records because it's too bubblegum pop for my taste as an adult. So I won't start until ITZ.

ITZ - Outrageous, I Got That Boom Boom and Showdown would be hits

Blackout - Freaks how, Get Naked, Get Back, Everybody (remixed) 

Circus - Blur, Kill the Lights and Lace and Leather

Femme Fatale - DDB, Up N Down, Selfish, Big Fat Bass

BJ - Body Ache, Till It's Gone, Don't Cry, Now That I Found You, TikTik Boom

Glory - Liar, LMD, Better, Just Luv Me, Clumsy, Do You Wanna Come Over and Mood Ring 👏👏👏

BOMT : I will be there (the vocals !!!!)

Oops : What U see (is what U get) (sorry Walk on by I love you though :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Britney : Lonely (or Before the goodbye)

ITZ : Touch of my hands (cuz back then I was young, h0rny and single, you know. I'm not young anymore, the rest is still the same :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:)

Blackout : Get naked AND Freakshow AND Hot as ice :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Circus : Phonography 

FF : He about to lose me

BJ : .....:wtf_britney_what_confused_um:...... Chilling with Lou ..(nah I'm kidding I don't really want to chose one but, oh well, let's say : Brightest morning star)

Glory : Love me down AND Liar