What if Private Show was performed at the VMAs instead of Make Me

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

Private Show was a perfume commercial tune! :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

She should’ve performed Do You Wanna Come Over followed by Make Me! :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Btw I was trolling I think she she shoulda done slumber party w tinashe and bubbles and a giant bed where she was jumping 7 feet I. The air w tinashe on 

ofc performing the usual floor choreo in The video in an eyes wide shut setting 

• Love 4
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, Rik said:

Btw I was trolling I think she she shoulda done slumber party w tinashe and bubbles and a giant bed where she was jumping 7 feet I. The air w tinashe on 

I’ve come to like Private Show! Really no skips on Glory for me! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

She really should’ve had a Glory medley but we know Larry and company aren’t that bright! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Rik said:

omg MM + SP would've been a dream!!! with both tinashe and g eazy 

• Love 3

‘Make Me’ is Amazing and deserved a performance by Britney ALONE.  The hand shadows was such a cool idea and shoud have been more present throughout.  Britney didn’t need G-Easy or his song because a performance by herself, would have proved why she is Britney in the first place. #JustSayin’

Also BH... What if Private Show is really the “Apple Pie” song fans got hung up on a few years ago?  It does state “Apple Pie” at the very end.  Maybe this lyric/line was what caused the B-Army to tirelessly look for that song?

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I’ve come to like Private Show! Really no skips on Glory for me! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

She really should’ve had a Glory medley but we know Larry and company aren’t that bright! :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

I still don’t like private show minus the bridge for the falsetto but I genuinely like all of glory external to that. It would have been smart but my sources tell me Larry and co. are stupid allegedly! 

these would have been great: an intro 

Britney beint held by a hand forced to sing 
Britney appearing with the house breaking down backdrop concept from the original make me video, performing the choreo she actually did at the show , eith or without g eazy… then me myself and I if she realllly needed to 

when the house is demolished 

All the dancers come up to her like they do in the slave 4 u video and curtains appear to switch everything and create the eyes wide shut concept 

Then the pillow bed thing where she and tinashe jump up 6 feet high in the air and disappear 

then appear again performi g no seas cortes 

She would have been dragged even more. I quite like the Make Me performance, but it inspired an onslaught of thinkpieces about Britney being stuck in another time.

Private Show would have been so much more of that, not to mention how divisive the song is because it’s weird and has so much chipmunkney. I’ll at least agree that if the performance was anything like the commercial she’d have looked amazing and may have had some good choreography. But the lipsynching while writhing in stilettos as a literal s-e-xpot for a full performance would have been too on-the-nose for her. Although, perhaps in another universe she would have maintained the image of s-e-xiness AND athleticism that J. Lo was able to combine through the ******** pole after Hustlers. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Definitely should have been Slumber Party with Rihanna at the VMAs. 

I LOVE Private Show, I don’t care what anyone says it’s a bop! Idk about lead single material though. Maybe if the vocals weren’t pitched so high and, like the OP mentioned, featured G Eazy or something then maybe. 

She can perform anything though and I’d be happy :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: