Movie recommendations

000108_hero.jpg

Hello, guys 

I know it’s summer and probably most of you are traveling, visiting new places and party & bullshet, but I’m really looking for movies/documentaries/tv shows recommendations to watch and I’m probably not the only one. 
I recently have watched: 

1. Gone Girl
  2. Sectet Window
  3. The Social Dilmma
  4. Elite 

Feel free to post whatever you want, I’m a freak too! :emma:

• Love 2

Horror Scream GIF by filmeditor

The scream series to get ready for the new one 

But you are warned, the first victim (infamous ****** is never seen, but sets off the events) is a ***ual assault victim, who's sl** shamed to no end, the daughter of this victim is the main target..

A deeper analysis of the first victim, empathizes like most victims of ***ual assault, despite thinking she changed, by adopting her new persona, she eventually became promiscuous while married, because she never sought therapy in dealing with what happened, all the event's are explained in the 3rd film, and that killer explains killing her was revenge on the main character cos Sydney got the better life, and that this person was denied to exist, because their mother rejected him, saying your mother is dead, and so are you...

Setting off as Sydney would say a horrible event that changed lives forever all because you couldn't accept that you belonged to a pregnancy that was due to r***, so grow up and take some *** **** responsibility for once. 

You don't exist to her, cos you're the result of a r***, nobody sane enough would claim that. 

That would piss the killer off, he almost killed Sydney, but she's literally 3 steps ahead of all the murderers. 

It's been noted Scream 3 was Harvey Weinstein warning of who he really was in one of the characters..

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Style. said:

Elite

I've watched the 4 seasons, 2 and 3 were the ones I like the most. 4th one was a waste of time imo. 

Also, the cast is hooooooooot :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

My favorite character is Rebeca, which is yours?

I'm kinda nerdy so I enjoyed Explained and 100 Humans 

Also, Spanish TV show Sky Rojo, I started watching season 2 yesterday.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Adriannn said:

I've watched the 4 seasons, 2 and 3 were the ones I like the most. 4th one was a waste of time imo. 

Also, the cast is hooooooooot :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

My favorite character is Rebeca, which is yours?

I'm kinda nerdy so I enjoyed Explained and 100 Humans 

Also, Spanish TV show Sky Rojo, I started watching season 2 yesterday.

I like Elite a lot, I mean it’s the typical teen movie with not so great acting skills, but overall it’s fun! I love Aaron Piper!!!!! Jesus, he’s so hot and I think he did justice to his character. 

58 minutes ago, bas che said:

Some of my favorite movies from a few years ago include Mad Max, Three Billboards outside Missouri, Green Book., Annihilation, i Tonya, ****** on the Orient Express, Django, Baby Driver. If you’re open to old trippy movies I recommend Space Odyssey. 

Thank you! I did see Annihilation and Mad Max. LOVED THEM. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
18 minutes ago, Marlean said:

Series: 

Beauty and the beast 

Queer as folk UK ("The best series you'll probably never see") I must say the US version wasn't even half as good as the UK version. LOVED this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z68XFwMYk3U

(just copy/paste the link to see a trailer). 

Jekyll from BBC: 

Jane Eyre by BBC: 

Omfg I remember when I had to read the Jane eyre book for English class

it was h ell lmaoooo but that’s just cause it was wicked long and its written in older English  

but the actual plot was good

lemme give the tv show a try 

2 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Omfg I remember when I had to read the Jane eyre book for English class

it was h ell lmaoooo but that’s just cause it was wicked long and its written in older English  

but the actual plot was good

lemme give the tv show a try 

Oh you should, even though I love the book to pieces. :D This BBC series and this movie version (1996) are the best in my opinion: 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, Marlean said:

Oh you should, even though I love the book to pieces. :D This BBC series and this movie version (1996) are the best in my opinion: 

Honestly I think the school forcing us to read that book in such a short time and then Being quizzed every week made me not like the experience 

but maybe I’ll give it a try 

As a movie addict it's pretty hard to choose :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

But I tried my best and really hope you'll find something interesting on my list:

Drama: Call Me By Your Name (my favorite movie), The Favourite (or is it comedy?) , Life of Pi, Interstellar, Her, Room, The Danish Girl, Transamerica 

Thriller: Black Swan, Nightcrawler, Prisoners, Parasite

Comedy: JoJo Rabbit (or is it drama?), Good Boys, Project X

Action: Atomic Blonde, Kong: Skull Island, Mad Max: Fury Road, Tenet

Animation: The Lion King (old but gold), Spirited Away, If Anything Happens I Love You (short movie)

Also I started watching all of the Marvel movies during the COVID pandemic and I really recommend it. Especially if you watch them in chronological order.

Of course I have some series recommendations as well:

Drama: Game of Thrones (must see), The Handmaid's Tale, When They See Us, The Queen's Gambit, The Crown, Pose

Thriller: The Flight Attendant, Buffy The Vampire Slayer (my favorite as a teen), Sharp Objects, American Horror Story

Comedy: Grace & Frankie, Fleabag (dark comedy), Friends, How I Met Your Mother, Scream Queens

Animation: Family Guy, American Dad, Rick & Morty, Tuca & Bertie

That's it! Hope you'll enjoy my list! :clap1_britney_clapping_chaotic_night_yay_cheer_excited:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block