Take The Bait [OLD SNIPPET]

Hey, always wondered if this snippet is 100% real. Britney Online leaked the demo version of the song but without Britneys vocals so I don't really know. Just asking because I am re organizing my library so I wanna be 100% accurate. If there is anyone who has the actual track please PM just to say if it is real or fake. 🙃

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Damon said:

I've always loved this snippet, whether it's fake or not. It's so damn catchy and much more infectious than the writer's demo. :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

I like it more than the writters demo too. On the writters demo a male singer is singing the "Danja, Britney & The Cloutch" part and here it is sung by her (if it is her voice 😂)

Ask Britney Online online about it! They are a prime example of being for the Britney community and not up their own arses lol. They haven’t let having unreleased media go to their heads and are extremely approachable - sometimes when I wonder about things I drop them a message on Instagram and they’re always happy to respond with what they can. Never in any other community have I had experience with traders as nice as Britney Online. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, kneetap said:

Ask Britney Online online about it! They are a prime example of being for the Britney community and not up their own arses lol. They haven’t let having unreleased media go to their heads and are extremely approachable - sometimes when I wonder about things I drop them a message on Instagram and they’re always happy to respond with what they can. Never in any other community have I had experience with traders as nice as Britney Online. 

Alredy did, BO thinks it's fake. Unfortinitely they don't have the track with Britney vocals.

Didn't Britney Online say this was fake? Wouldn't they know? Who knows what they have. I don't think they release everything they have.

i also don't think it sounds like Britney either. It so distorted and muffled to make it sound slightly like her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Oh I remember this.... well the lyrics match the ones in the demo that leaked recently but I don't think it's Britney... 

The lyrics for the song leaked online in 2009 so maybe someone thought it'd be funny to imitate Britney's voice :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Circuit said:

This is Bridie Heaton.

She used to make fake Britney demos a lot like ten years ago

The lyrics to Abroad and Take The Bait leaked before the song itself leaked and she made demos to it

Its fake

Ffff she's also responsible for a demo of Follow My Fingers which I'm guessing is nothing like Britney's version of the song. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 08.08.2021 at 23:56, Circuit said:

Это Бриди Хитон.

Она делала фальшивые демо Бритни почти как десять лет назад

Текст песни За границей и Проглоти наживку просочился раньше чем сама песня просочилась и она сделала демо к ней

Это подделка

But there is no evidence that this is snippet is sing by Bridie Heaton. Bridie recorded the demo with other music and lyrics.