Fans Should Come Together and Provide Consulting Services to Rosengod

He probably spends hours researching the case when we collectively could just give him all the answers in 5 minutes. We have encyclopedic knowledge of Britney and this case. Should we come together, form a consulting business, and provide services to Rosengod? :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: 

• Haha 3
  • Like 4

I mean his contact info is public, but honestly if you're going to send him something it needs to well researched and written. Don't just email him some random fan link. I imagine he gets hundreds of emails, so you need to make yours stand out and look properly researched now just like some Britney fanatic

• Love 1
  • Like 1

omg guys they are a professional firm... you guys need to chill. they do not need our help at all, we don't even know what constitutes as an asset for the case. not to mention we have no idea of 99.99% of the things that are happening.

please start making sense, this is just ridiculous.

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde: I like the intention but it’s a no from me! :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

We were all literally freaking out hours ago at the fact early 2008 court documents were finally made public…so no. We don’t know everything. He’s literally a former federal prosecutor… I think he’s got this. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:
If they wanted to contact Exhale, the only Exhaler they should be allowed to contact is @Steel Magnolia:ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped: 

• Love 3

Please leave him alone and let him do his job. He has access to far more stuff than we will or do. He is a fantastic lawyer and he knows what he is doing. If we fans were able to dig things up, he and his firm will be able to as well. They do not need us. All they need us to do is to continue to support her, and make noise and demand justice and a end for this.

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
30 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Doesn't she work for lawyers as a researcher, too? :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

I believe so. More qualified than some people who Tweet for a living lolol :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

All I’m saying is that if fans were going to consult Rosengart (which, lmao :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:) the most informed fans should be the ones consulting. And in terms of Exhale, Steel Magnolia has been following this case since before most people cared.

Honestly, as much as this topic makes me giggle, you are not wrong.  Britney fans are absolutely incredible and I am BEYOND proud to call myself part of the Britney army.  You guys are incredible and truly dont let anything get past you.  You guys do NOT forget and it's one of the things that has helped push this movement so far.  I love it <3

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Soso said:

I wonder if his team reached to some accounts on Twitter.... :typing_keyboard_computer:

They clearly got the informations about the email between Lou and Jamie on one of those  MEGA THREADS. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

he probably knew about the email because Sam Ingham presented that last year in one of the filings he did.

He's definitely been reading the online articles, like the ones from Forbes, etc though.

• Like 1

for the people who say stand back and don't email her lawyer, well for years Britney fans were told to ignore and mind their own business about the cship. We were even called "crazy". So with that being said, I don't think we can take the risk of not contacting them if we have substantial, crucial information. Again, I would only contact him if you have a well researched article or experience in the legal field.  I imagine he's contacting journalists anyway, so what would it hurt if another outside law professional on here emailed him some information.

Honeys I’m saying we have all this information we need to charge Rosengod by the hour for our services :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff: but personally I’d rather do it for free because Britney would be the one paying the bill and I am NOT about to charge the queen :lizzie_oops_dancing_red_maguire_hillary_duff:

• Haha 1

umm... do we forget who his source is? literally he's the only person in the world who's heard the truth right from the mother ******* source - britney spears herself... i don't think he needs ANY help.

he literally knows the truth about e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. like we can only dream of.

literally all he has to do is ask britney herself. we know NOTHING - literally nothing, all that we see or hear are mostly speculation and half truths.

how do people not get this? like literally he has unlimited access to the only person in the world who knows everything about her situation and lived through it all.

or do we now think we know more about britney that britney?

:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

3 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

umm... do we forget who his source is? literally he's the only person in the world who's heard the truth right from the mother ******* source - britney spears herself... i don't think he needs ANY help.

he literally knows the truth about e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g. like we can only dream of.

literally all he has to do is ask britney herself. we know NOTHING - literally nothing, all that we see or hear are mostly speculation and half truths.

how do people not get this? like literally he has unlimited access to the only person in the world who knows everything about her situation and lived through it all.

or do we now think we know more about britney that britney?

:receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

well according to Vivian the Mean, britney cannot be trusted. ugh I hate that b***h (allegedly:deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:)