Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3

Britney671

"Get ready to feast your eyes upon the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 in just a few weeks. Samsung has not only set an August date for its next Galaxy Unpacked event, it's confirmed that the focus will be on new foldable phones. In the case of the Galaxy Z Fold update, we're expecting it to feature S Pen support and a faster processor. Samsung could even drop the price on the Galaxy Z Fold 3 from the lofty heights of its predecessors."

"Other Galaxy Z Fold 3 leaks point to a more durable design that will resist both water and dust. We're also hearing that this could be the first Samsung phone with an under-display camera. This would result in a much more immersive viewing experience. "

"Samsung says it's holding a Galaxy Unpacked event on August 11. A little while after setting the date for that event, Samsung confirmed that new versions of its foldable phones will be the focus of the event. (As if the "Get Ready to Unfold" slogan on the even't invitation wasn't clue enough.)'

"A report from SamMobile claims the Galaxy Z Fold 3 could see a launch price that's 20% less than the Galaxy Z Fold 2. That would be $200 off or as cheap as $1,599. However, this has been the only such report thus far."

"The Galaxy Z Fold 2 debuted a hefty $1,999, making it Samsung's most expensive phone by far, even after a permanent price cut to $1,799."

"A separate blog post out of South Korea claims that the the Z Fold 3 will cost between 1.9 million and 1.99 million won, which works out somewhere between $1,660 and $1,750. "

Some talking points

1. what are your thoughts on a foldable pone?

2.Is the price worth the phone?

3. Does the phone look sleek or dated?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes! I've been waiting for months! 

I was struggling whether I prefee Z Flip 3 vs Fold 3.

Z Fold makes perfect sense; good for my job, productivity, gaming, it literally turns into a tablet so great for watching my shows on the go! 

But I'm going with Z Flip 3... simply because it does what the no smartphone can -  shut people down *****y-2000's style. EVERY TIME. 

Sassy Told You So GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block