Jamie Lynn posts audio of herself 'crying' whilst being comforted by her daughter

Also, how does JL still have 2 million Instagram followers? Who follows her and why?

Don’t they get that having a lot of followers let’s you make money from sponsorships, like that detox tea or snack bars she pushed on social media?

I thought she made Zoey fans angry after the reboot mess and the story about her bullying one of her co-stars came out. And we know Britney fans don’t support her anymore. Her country career didn’t go anywhere. So who are those 2 million people?

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

Also, how does JL still have 2 million Instagram followers? Who follows her and why?

Don’t they get that having a lot of followers let’s you make money from sponsorships, like that detox tea or snack bars she pushed on social media?

I thought she made Zoey fans angry after the reboot mess and the story about her bullying one of her co-stars came out. And we know Britney fans don’t support her anymore. Her country career didn’t go anywhere. So who are those 2 million people?

Bots 

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

what's funny is that she's had 2 million followers for like 10 years lol :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:.......obviously her instagram is boring so she never moves up in the ranks. But yeah I think it's weird she still has 2 million followers, I bet right as people stopped following her that's when she and team con (cassie ) started making fake accounts to make it look like no one dropped her suddenly.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, thedoughboy said:

what's funny is that she's had 2 million followers for like 10 years lol :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:.......obviously her instagram is boring so she never moves up in the ranks. But yeah I think it's weird she still has 2 million followers, I bet right as people stopped following her that's when she and team con (cassie ) started making fake accounts to make it look like no one dropped her suddenly.

Still think most who follow her are Britney fans , to see any info relating to Britney. Don’t think JL has that many fans herself 

I do feel bad for her. :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:I don't think she really understood what she was getting into… :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: TBH, personally I think she is a victim too. And of course at the same time guilty of what she did. But it's just not black and white. Her husband gives me major bad vibes. I wonder if she is also controlled in some way?

• Like 4
  • Leader

This is a literal cry for help and that's quite sad. It appears she wasn't there for Britney in the way a lot of us felt she should have (possibly including Britney) and is now on the receiving end of a lot of criticism (whether it's justified or not). I've seen some comments rejoicing over this clip; I'm not sure how to feel about that. Does reveling in someone else's misery help Britney whether we agree with their actions or not? Or is this simply cause and effect? Thoughts?

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

This is a literal cry for help and that's quite sad. It appears she wasn't there for Britney in the way a lot of us felt she should have (possibly including Britney) and is now on the receiving end of a lot of criticism (whether it's justified or not). I've seen some comments rejoicing over this clip; I'm not sure how to feel about that. Does reveling in someone else's misery help Britney whether we agree with their actions or not? Or is this simply cause and effect? Thoughts?

No, it does not help Britney to revel in JL misery but we must keep a watchful eye on her :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

1 hour ago, KatieKat said:

I have an acquaintance who is an insta model and she bought most of her followers .. once you have a certain number you get pushed more and then you get the real followers. People spend thousands of dollars on followers

• Like 2