Jamie Lynn posts audio of herself 'crying' whilst being comforted by her daughter

2 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Did she accidentally hit record and then accidentally hit instagram and then accidentally hit upload, at the precise time she was "crying"??

OMG the world is crazy sometimes :chershade_red_wig_oh_hair_hmm:

Don't forget the editing of the "sound on grapics".  It's like it was kismet for the world to hear her troubles. :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

7 hours ago, Anticonformity said:

THIS!
Remind me of when peeps are like "damn this migraine is killing me I can' believe how bad today is for me"
*****, as someone who actually suffers from migraines, you know what the last thing I would be doing? staring at a screen and having the capacity to
make a post about it... :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Exactly :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao: if your truly going through it you would be too caught up in that!

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

I've remained silent on this topic because I always found myself being 'politically' incorrect compared to others opinions, but I feel the treatment we give JL is sometimes no better than who they are to their own family. I don't believe in bullying people based on their actions. I feel like she's getting the most heat compared to the people who actually put Britney in this situation. She's a young girl and yes I'm 100% certain she rode the gravy train at the expense of her sister's happiness and freedom but that doesn't mean we should attack her to the point of a breakdown. Trust me no1 loves Britney more than I do and deep down I don't think she would approve of her sister feeling or being treated this way. 

There I just committed exhale suicide, ya'll can start burying me one at a time or bring on the g@ng b@ng if ya'll have to. building jumping GIF

• Love 4
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, colormefresh said:

UMMM her stories right before that bragging about breastfeeding and being with her babies at all times no matter what… baseball games, etc… seemed like a direct shot at the Queen Of Pop.

“If she wants to fly to Mars and give birth to a trillion children, fine.”

Maybe I’m reaching. :jamie_lynn_grape:

How cruel and cold of her to be taunting her sister like that. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, marioh said:

Jamie Lynn aside, I just hope Britney is fine and that this IG story is not related to her at all.

This is where my mind went to as well. Like, is JL preemptively crying cause they did something to Britney? Will something happen to Britney? I’m on edge

It's so darkly manipulative and stereotypical of what malignant narcissists do to control the narrative to get their oxygen supply. If they have to use their own blood to do it, so be it. It serves a purpose for them. Like father like daughter, as far as I'm concerned.

If only Britney was the prison guard at the Louisiana Correctional Facility or some sort where Jamie and Jamie Lynn deserve to go it would probably look like this. We all can hope, can't we?