Jamie Lynn posts audio of herself 'crying' whilst being comforted by her daughter

Just now, Easy There said:

Honestly this.

They are definitely plotting smth

I'm scared that they've put out a narrative that Britney is "acting out" and they've been considering a 5150 and Jamie-Lynn is suddenly publicly acting "upset", I really hope they haven't placed her in another 5150, I just do not like the way they are playing this at all... I feel like JL's video is there to show JL is "upset" when any news comes out that something has happened to Britney.

I know I sound paranoid but I wouldn't put anything past team con.

• Like 5
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm scared that they've put out a narrative that Britney is "acting out" and they've been considering a 5150 and Jamie-Lynn is suddenly publicly acting "upset", I really hope they haven't placed her in another 5150, I just do not like the way they are playing this at all... I feel like JL's video is there to show JL is "upset" when any news comes out that something has happened to Britney.

I know I sound paranoid but I wouldn't put anything past team con.

Honestly I have been thinking about this ever since news broke out.

I wouldn't out past Jody and Jamie to do this. They certainly have abilities to do so.

The fact that **** even considered that is disgusting.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DollyParton said:

''Welcome to Breatheheavy, youre favourite Jamie Lynn forum''

Again: can we just stop posting every damn thing she post on her social media? i dont give a **** about what she post on instagram. Its not even Britney related. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

You can’t not post about Jamie Lynn when Britney and Jamie Lynn is involved in all this mess. You can’t deny that, I mean you could but you could also be Jamie Lynn.

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

You can’t not post about Jamie Lynn when Britney and Jamie Lynn is involved in all this mess. You can’t deny that, I mean you could but you could also be Jamie Lynn.

But this insta post wasnt even Britney related. I dont need to know every little **** she post on her insta.

• Love 1