Jamie Lynn posts audio of herself 'crying' whilst being comforted by her daughter

Just now, _genic said:

LMAO crocodile tears for sure. Don't be fooled, Britney.:wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

And JL, how dare you use your child for excuse. SHAME ON YOU.

Ya for real... who does that??? Jamie Lynn is so ughhhh... like I honestly don’t even know what to say at this point... she basically dug her own grave to be honest... her tears are coming down for what she has done... allegedly... I honestly don’t know why she’s crying, just speculating 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

She could easily connect with a therapist and talk through her emotions rather than posting a cryptic Instagram story. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: She is 30 years old and has the resources to seek actual help… you’re not in your teens when social media was brand new and everyone spilled their guts as if that was therapy. :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

I honestly don’t know if I should feel bad for her at this point. Like I hate seeing people suffer, but I feel like she does this to herself. Some people.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

Ya for real... who does that??? Jamie Lynn is so ughhhh... like I honestly don’t even know what to say at this point... she basically dug her own grave to be honest... her tears are coming down for what she has done... allegedly... I honestly don’t know why she’s crying, just speculating 

Let's wait and see how low she could be.:nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Like 1