Jamie Lynn posts audio of herself 'crying' whilst being comforted by her daughter

22 hours ago, Charrrmed89 said:

Exactly!!! I'm beginning to think it's the other way around and Jamie Lynn is the one that needs help. Did CPS even investigate after her kid nearly died? If that was one of Britney' sons they would of stripped her off all custody and committed her. 

Right? Multiple pet cats have been killed at their house and a child almost died while driving an ATV by themself — but no one questions Jamie Lynn’s parenting or pet ownership! 

• Like 3
On 8/8/2021 at 12:32 PM, Jordan Miller said:

This is a literal cry for help and that's quite sad. It appears she wasn't there for Britney in the way a lot of us felt she should have (possibly including Britney) and is now on the receiving end of a lot of criticism (whether it's justified or not). I've seen some comments rejoicing over this clip; I'm not sure how to feel about that. Does reveling in someone else's misery help Britney whether we agree with their actions or not? Or is this simply cause and effect? Thoughts?

I think at this point people don't care if attacking JL is helping Brit or not. They are just angry and lashing out. You know when you're angry, sometimes you say things you don't mean instead of just walking away? That's what people are doing.

I don't believe it's an honest cry for help, if feels more attention seeking (sound on)(using her kids).

I wouldn't say i'm rejoicing over this clip but it does make me happy she's feeling the pain Brit's felt for over a decade.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, KatieKat said:

Right? Multiple pet cats have been killed at their house and a child almost died while driving an ATV by themself — but no one questions Jamie Lynn’s parenting or pet ownership! 

Where's CPS now? im just saying if she's been complicit in the abuse of her sister then...........

Yea looking for some type of sympathy. And then she types it out….. When you really are in a emotional state u don’t record yourself and then post it. Should’ve been a HUMAN and helped your sister. Should’ve fought against your father to FREE your big sister who’s given you everything! What y’all did is NOT OK!

• Like 1

I feel like something bad is happening. This post, Britney taking an instagram break and talks of a 5150. They don't get to leech off her and play victim once they're caught. If something has happened or is happening other than Britney is getting free, they deserve no sympathy.

If nothing has happened, then Jamie Lynn still deserves no remorse, ditch your management and find another.

• Like 1
On 8/8/2021 at 5:48 AM, Lucky☆ said:

Aww you will have a lot of time to cry in jail Hunny:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

I don't think Jamie Lynn is going to be in prison. I mean the only thing that she can be imputed is use the Britney money. But i dont think that is enought to go to prision. shes not in the conservatorship thing.