Jamie Lynn posts audio of herself 'crying' whilst being comforted by her daughter

17 hours ago, DollyParton said:

But this insta post wasnt even Britney related. I dont need to know every little **** she post on her insta.

Except that it is...the whole reason she is 'crying' is a reference to the situation with Britney...why else would JL post an Insta story while she is crying and being comforted by her own kid when just last week she's posting about an awesome vacation at the Ritz and reboot of Zoey 101, so the rest of her life apparently just fine...how is this NOT Britney related?! What else would JL post herself crying for? This is the thing she wouldn't reference but would expect everyone to know what it is about.  It is an attempt at manipulation of an audience.  That intended audience could be many different people at once, incl Britney.

Honestly, I don't know what to write. I find her very bad, she uploads tear-jerking videos with the hope of softening her "fans".:jackk_alien:

Then use a baby girl by showing that you cry and sign up with your smartphone for what? Are you trying to soften us? I'm sorry, but if you have the courage to say things as they are then maybe I can start to change my mind. Of course, I'll be ready to say sorry.

jl hun just stop it. you should have shut up from the start. if you were quiet at least you would have the benefit of the doubt bc we wouldn't know exactly where you stand, but after all these messy posts it's just getting embarrassing.