New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Jamie Lynn posts audio of herself 'crying' whilst being comforted by her daughter

Gosh, this is going to backfire hard JL. If you’re upset, perhaps step back and examine  why it’s entirely justified. Actually, just step back entirely. Each post is just attention whoring at its finest and makes you look faker than you already are.

Also stop using your children for sympathy, that’s not a good look either. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, nwonder said:

If you believe those tears are real tho…

after all the lies she’s told, all the times she’s provoked Brinny fans and belittled FB, all the scams she’s pulled on her OWN fans. It’s understandable that people don’t trust anything she does or says.

She just comes across as very calculated.

That being said, I don’t agree with attacking on her socials. 

Attention seeking.

The thing is any attention at all will feed her.  The only appropriate response  is to totally ignore her attention seeking as if she doesn't exist. It is obvious she is not worth anyone's time and we don't want to lower ourselves or engage in bad vibes.

Only thing is to ignore silliness, not reward it with attention.

I for one am not following or checking her social. I didn't know much about her before the court testimony and did check initially and did post when I was outraged.

Now I know more than enough and I won't comment on any more JL or about JL  posts anywhere. I signed the petition, wrote to Netflix and cancelled Netflix. She no longer exists for me. 

In short: who??

19 minutes ago, Priya Awais said:

Attention seeking.

The thing is any attention at all will feed her.  The only appropriate response  is to totally ignore her attention seeking as if she doesn't exist. It is obvious she is not worth anyone's time and we don't want to lower ourselves or engage in bad vibes.

Only thing is to ignore silliness, not reward it with attention.

I for one am not following or checking her social. I didn't know much about her before the court testimony and did check initially and did post when I was outraged.

Now I know more than enough and I won't comment on any more JL or about JL  posts anywhere. I signed the petition, wrote to Netflix and cancelled Netflix. She no longer exists for me. 

In short: who??

It’s a lot easier said than done. People are constantly checking her social for this instance. You don’t have to check it, but other Britney fan pages will and report on it. Regardless, she is going to get the attention. But  at the end of the day we only care because of Britney, not Jamie Lynn. And when all is said and done, and Britney is having to fight harder for her freedom, I know Jamie Lynn will fight against her. That’s why this is a big deal. At least that’s my opinion

• Like 2
7 hours ago, Email My D said:

I've remained silent on this topic because I always found myself being 'politically' incorrect compared to others opinions, but I feel the treatment we give JL is sometimes no better than who they are to their own family. I don't believe in bullying people based on their actions. I feel like she's getting the most heat compared to the people who actually put Britney in this situation. She's a young girl and yes I'm 100% certain she rode the gravy train at the expense of her sister's happiness and freedom but that doesn't mean we should attack her to the point of a breakdown. Trust me no1 loves Britney more than I do and deep down I don't think she would approve of her sister feeling or being treated this way. 

There I just committed exhale suicide, ya'll can start burying me one at a time or bring on the g@ng b@ng if ya'll have to. building jumping GIF

I actually agree with you! Although I do wish she would just stay out of it and SHUT UP at this point. It's annoying how she's playing this "poor me" act and I think that's why she's taking so much heat. I don't understand how she hasn't realized by now to just ignore the internet trolls and live her life and stop adding flames to the fire by posting or commenting on things. If she ignored it, the heat would die down. 

BUT.. like you said, I really don't think she was a big power player in all this and the heat should be more towards her father and his people. She is her YOUNGER sister and any part she played in this was probably not intentional to hurt Britney.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

So her sister has been a modern slave for 13 years straight having her basic rights taken away from her, but somehow, JL believes it is more important that the world knows she's crying?......

This woman needs to see a therapist immediately, shes borderline sociopathic I swear

• Love 1
  • Like 3
13 minutes ago, torontofan said:

I actually agree with you! Although I do wish she would just stay out of it and SHUT UP at this point. It's annoying how she's playing this "poor me" act and I think that's why she's taking so much heat. I don't understand how she hasn't realized by now to just ignore the internet trolls and live her life and stop adding flames to the fire by posting or commenting on things. If she ignored it, the heat would die down. 

BUT.. like you said, I really don't think she was a big power player in all this and the heat should be more towards her father and his people. She is her YOUNGER sister and any part she played in this was probably not intentional to hurt Britney.

While I can agree with you on that, the heat does mostly need to be on Jamie and his people. She probably didn't know what was really happening back in 2008, how dark it was after all she was only what 17? She's in her 30's now and at this point of age she knows right from wrong. She knew what her dad was doing was wrong and yet still stood behind him and even more importantly Lou. She might not be a big player in it (or is she and there is something we don't know) but she's one of them that took the advantage of this whole situation. 

• Like 3
23 minutes ago, Charrrmed89 said:

While I can agree with you on that, the heat does mostly need to be on Jamie and his people. She probably didn't know what was really happening back in 2008, how dark it was after all she was only what 17? She's in her 30's now and at this point of age she knows right from wrong. She knew what her dad was doing was wrong and yet still stood behind him and even more importantly Lou. She might not be a big player in it (or is she and there is something we don't know) but she's one of them that took the advantage of this whole situation. 

We should definitely turn the heat up on Lynne and Bryan though!!!

• Like 2