Jamie Lynn posts audio of herself 'crying' whilst being comforted by her daughter

1 hour ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

Still think most who follow her are Britney fans , to see any info relating to Britney. Don’t think JL has that many fans herself 

Definitely paid. In social media marketing are companies who pay people to follow, comment, like etc on YouTube, Insta etc. It's a paid service. Also automated versions...a lot of inflated numbers.  The failed country singer definitely has had a lot of money pumped into her PR.. but still sagging despite all the propping up

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

This is a literal cry for help and that's quite sad. It appears she wasn't there for Britney in the way a lot of us felt she should have (possibly including Britney) and is now on the receiving end of a lot of criticism (whether it's justified or not). I've seen some comments rejoicing over this clip; I'm not sure how to feel about that. Does reveling in someone else's misery help Britney whether we agree with their actions or not? Or is this simply cause and effect? Thoughts?

If you believe those tears are real tho…

after all the lies she’s told, all the times she’s provoked Brinny fans and belittled FB, all the scams she’s pulled on her OWN fans. It’s understandable that people don’t trust anything she does or says.

She just comes across as very calculated.

That being said, I don’t agree with attacking on her socials. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3
Just now, BRITannico said:

She can cry all day long I do not give a fu.

Unless Britney herself comes forward and say we need to stop attacking her sister, I will not care for JL feelings and the attacks she has been receiving (if this was the case of her tears).

Yet I feel bad for her kids, they should not have been brought into this, like never. They do not need to worry about her mom being sad for mistakes she made and we should never involve/attack JL’s children 

When I was a kid my mom told me to go cry in front of the mirror if I want attention.. 

I feel like this is what she's doing. LOL 

Who the **** records themselves crying and then go post it online if it's not for attention.. Damn gurl, get a grip. 

I don't really care for JL, never has. 

But I hope everyone will leave her girls alone like they do with SP and JJ. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

This is a literal cry for help and that's quite sad. It appears she wasn't there for Britney in the way a lot of us felt she should have (possibly including Britney) and is now on the receiving end of a lot of criticism (whether it's justified or not). I've seen some comments rejoicing over this clip; I'm not sure how to feel about that. Does reveling in someone else's misery help Britney whether we agree with their actions or not? Or is this simply cause and effect? Thoughts?

Karma is a b1tch 

And

life-is-a-beach-live-in-miami.jpg

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, sweeetyme said:

If Britney cried on insta and her kids would tell her it's gonna be okay..cps would be there 2 minutes later taking the kids away, taking her custody away and strapping her on a gurney with a 5150. 

Isn't it sick that her sister can do whatever the hell she wants including letting her child almost drown out of negligence yet nothing bad happens to her while Britney is the considered the crazy one and unfit mom???

Exactly!!! I'm beginning to think it's the other way around and Jamie Lynn is the one that needs help. Did CPS even investigate after her kid nearly died? If that was one of Britney' sons they would of stripped her off all custody and committed her. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2