Jamie Lynn posts audio of herself 'crying' whilst being comforted by her daughter

12 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

''Welcome to Breatheheavy, youre favourite Jamie Lynn forum''

Again: can we just stop posting every damn thing she post on her social media? i dont give a **** about what she post on instagram. Its not even Britney related. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

Thank you for this comment!!! She LOVES the attention she is getting right now.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Who on earth posts audio of themselves crying? This failed actress is such an attention seeker.

She's trying to look innocent including her children in it too.

I thought the same thing! Absolutely ridiculous. The same reason she chose not to smile for her book cover shoot. She wants to look like she’s the victim. 

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Who on earth posts audio of themselves crying? This failed actress is such an attention seeker.

She's trying to look innocent including her children in it too.

Ironic that she doesn’t want us to see their faces but she has no problems using their voices and conversations for attention :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

• Love 1
  • Like 3

I don't wanna sound mean or whatever but... What the ****? What is this? :xcuseme_mad_say_what_hmm_confused: She should have cried back in 2008 when her sister was stripped of all her basic rights... :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: But she didn't, she actually used Britney's money and now she's crying cause... Britney is the one who's winning in all this mess? Disgusting!!! She should be happy and proud that Brit is so strong and that she's still alive after everything they put her through, she's ******* disgusting, seriously. Oh and i'm not even gonna comment on the fact that she used her kids (once again) to twist the narrative and make everyone believe that she's the victim of this mess.

• Like 5