What is your favourite thing about Britney?

for me personally is the fact that she came from nothing and against all odds became the worlds biggest pop star is one of the things im most impressed by of her, and the fact that she achieved SO much from such a young age is what impresses me the most.

she showed remarkable talent and extreme professionalism while being still very young and played the part incredibly well. i see her and i see an extraordinary human being capable of things worthy of admiration. not many humans achieve what she has achieved in their lifetimes and she managed to accomplish it while still not being able to legally have a drink.

for me, she is up there sharing the space with only a handful of extraordinary humans that have changed the world with their craft. to me that comes before the fact that i love her music, her craft, her whole career, dancing abilities, exquisite voice; and from the little we know of her personal life she seems to be an extraordinary human being off the stage as well.

imagine the things she's seen, the life she's had! the experiences, the excitement!!! how extraordinary, fulfilling and just a life worth living - conservatorship or not, everything in her life has made her who she is and she should be proud of everything she's accomplished and of how strong she is. i think we all dream of having such a fulfilling life.

to me britney spears is an inspiring story of a truly extraordinary human being and this is why i am drawn to her - i do not want to be a singer or anything like her, but i also come from very little and from a small part of the world and i was always someone with big dreams. i too want to have an extraordinary life that is worth living. so when i see her i see my potential and i am reminded that your dreams can become reality and that you should never feel sorry for your talents or hide who you are for any reason.

she is a gift to the world and she should be celebrated accordingly, regardless of what you think of her music / career she has achieved what many humans can't even dream of.

i love you britney spears for reminding me everyday that the life you dream of can be achieved if you work hard, and for reminding me that if you have something inside of you, in your gut telling you that you are special, you should listen to it and be your most true self... the world will follow.

• Love 3

Such a sweet question! Thanks for asking. For me, Britney's electricity comes from her creative will and artistic straightforwardness. You can say what you want about her, but the Britney I love is always really concerned about her voice, music, videos and performances. In other words, she's dedicated giving one hell of a show. The rest, her life and all, is peripheral. There's something about her undersized ego, you guys say it very well, that goes perfectly with that wildness I love. It's a delightful contrast. It still shows in her recent instagram posts: you can see she's simple, she's never pretentious, but she's bold.

She's intelligent enough to be self-conscious but it never shows in her behavior and art. Other divas (Gaga, Madonna, Rihanna) tend to externalise their self-consciousness; they brag and get unfriendly or remote. The main other star that makes me think of Britney's lightness of being is Céline Dion, but Céline is more about technical power and less about entertainment. Britney understands so well what we want. What a charm of a human being!