Tinashe: Britney is the Queen, she is flawless, she is amazing, she is a star, we are Team Britney!

I’ve always loved Tinashe! She’s such a Queen 💙 Few girls work as hard as she does. 

I wish I liked her new album more though. I always anticipate new music from her but 333 isn’t for me, which is unfortunate (for me only)   :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 5
  • Super Mods
23 minutes ago, e_ffen said:

I’ve always loved Tinashe! She’s such a Queen 💙 Few girls work as hard as she does. 

I wish I liked her new album more though. I always anticipate new music from her but 333 isn’t for me, which is unfortunate (for me only)   :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Stream Undo and The Chase and your opinion will change!

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148869b791b993a829c949e

• Love 4
Just now, SlayOut said:

Stream Undo and The Chase and your opinion will change!

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148869b791b993a829c949e

The Chase is one of the few I DID like! Probably my favorite actually.

Even though I didn’t care for the album as much as I had hope I still took a few tracks from it; Bouncin’, Let Me Down Slowly (the second half >>), Last Call and The Chase. 

And at least I have plenty of other great Tinashe tracks to go back and listen to while I wait for the next album! There’s always something to appreciate when it comes to Queen T. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, e_ffen said:

The Chase is one of the few I DID like! Probably my favorite actually.

Even though I didn’t care for the album as much as I had hope I still took a few tracks from it; Bouncin’, Let Me Down Slowly (the second half >>), Last Call and The Chase. 

And at least I have plenty of other great Tinashe tracks to go back and listen to while I wait for the next album! There’s always something to appreciate when it comes to Queen T. 

And that’s on periodt! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 2