Jump to content

Tinashe: Britney is the Queen, she is flawless, she is amazing, she is a star, we are Team Britney!


Recommended Posts

I’ve always loved Tinashe! She’s such a Queen 💙 Few girls work as hard as she does. 
 

I wish I liked her new album more though. I always anticipate new music from her but 333 isn’t for me, which is unfortunate (for me only)   :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

  • Love 5
Link to comment
23 minutes ago, e_ffen said:

I’ve always loved Tinashe! She’s such a Queen 💙 Few girls work as hard as she does. 
 

I wish I liked her new album more though. I always anticipate new music from her but 333 isn’t for me, which is unfortunate (for me only)   :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Stream Undo and The Chase and your opinion will change!

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148869b791b993a829c949e

  • Love 4
Link to comment
Just now, SlayOut said:

Stream Undo and The Chase and your opinion will change!

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148869b791b993a829c949e

The Chase is one of the few I DID like! Probably my favorite actually.
 

Even though I didn’t care for the album as much as I had hope I still took a few tracks from it; Bouncin’, Let Me Down Slowly (the second half >>), Last Call and The Chase. 
 

And at least I have plenty of other great Tinashe tracks to go back and listen to while I wait for the next album! There’s always something to appreciate when it comes to Queen T. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, e_ffen said:

The Chase is one of the few I DID like! Probably my favorite actually.
 

Even though I didn’t care for the album as much as I had hope I still took a few tracks from it; Bouncin’, Let Me Down Slowly (the second half >>), Last Call and The Chase. 
 

And at least I have plenty of other great Tinashe tracks to go back and listen to while I wait for the next album! There’s always something to appreciate when it comes to Queen T. 

And that’s on periodt! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block