This performance is criminally underrated

4 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

Not Queen B’s fault. The choreographer was just a hot mess. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

Once again, NOT Britney’s fault. 100% the choreographer 

. Once again, not Britney’s fault. It’s the cheap choreographers fault.

Something tells me you think it’s Britney’s fault :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search: how dare you 

• Haha 3
13 hours ago, britbratt12 said:

On this tour she was on fire, however I feel the play back is too much. Hopefully if she does decide to go out on the road we can hear her voice 

Omggg I remember Apple uploading all the live audios from their performances that year and it was literally just the songs with added crowd noise :embarrassed_britney_2007_red_hide_ashamed_cover:

She looked so happy and relaxed during the Apple Festival.... she kinda had that spark in her eyes, the one she once had

My favourite is Gimme More, she was really having fun and she delivered

Tbh ! I never watched her performances from  the Vegas residency cause they were Meh... but the Apple Festival ! Oh man ! I loved it. Even though, she didn't dance like in her prime, but the fact that she was having fun and smiling all the time made it up for me.

• Like 1

Armography is actually easier for us fans, plus at our age it's harder to do the more intricate choreography, plus with today's performance style of the current crop, it actually looks more epic. 

Plus I can't see Britney at 40 something doing unassisted backflips like she used to do, I remember people asking Melanie C if that side of Sporty will be on the Stadium tour, she was like I'm nearing 50, my body can't do that anymore like it did in my 20s..

• Love 1