This performance is criminally underrated

6 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

Still not feeling wb choreo except for the floor choreo part:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: i don't like that armograpghy:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

I’m glad I’m not alone! The only part I like is the floor and the “work, work, work, work” part where they’re in a line. The rest is trash. Whoever choreographed this needs to find a new line of work. Once again, NOT Britney’s fault. 100% the choreographer 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

I’m glad I’m not alone! The only part I like is the floor and the “work, work, work, work” part where they’re in a line. The rest is trash. Whoever choreographed this needs to find a new line of work. Once again, NOT Britney’s fault. 100% the choreographer 

Not even the dancers look good doing whatever they do... yeah their moves are a bit more intricate than Brintey's but still a mess to me.

She looks good doing somenthing like the womanizer break, toxic bbma break etc... in synch with her dancers, with some footwork even if it is not that hard... 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, toysoldier88 said:

Not even the dancers look good doing whatever they do... yeah their moves are a bit more intricate than Brintey's but still a mess to me.

She looks good doing somenthing like the womanizer break, toxic bbma break etc... in synch with her dancers, with some footwork even if it is not that hard... 

YES! I loved the womanizer choreography, and honestly I loved the circus choreography that Andre did. This arm mess was….ridiculous. Once again, not Britney’s fault. It’s the cheap choreographers fault.

man flailing GIF

• Haha 3