The SJB Trust

1 hour ago, ChaoticLuv7856 said:

Thanks for the vids. It was really informative and I think I have a better understanding.:yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:

On another note the new trust they tried moving money to "The BJS kids & Family Trust" already sound shady as ****.  This family is pure evil :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

Exactly, I did watch these videos a couple of times because my finances are just :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

But, I really want to understand how Britney will at least get some of her money back, this is really exhausting now. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, rockinedges said:

Can someone tell me whether the content of the SJB trust is taken into account in the 60M estate accounting? Or is completely separate since it is a trust with multiple beneficiaries and the sums are locked in for a certain amount of time?

not included 

• Like 1

it all makes sense - they were 100,000% trying to kill her.

- the money was set up be controlled in the event of her death.

- freebritney wasn’t a thing yet, but it was getting hard to keep this a secret.

- Britney had enough.

the next evident step was to make sure she died - of an OD, killed herself… or any other plot that confirmed her “crazy” status. this way they all got to ride towards the sunset with millions and a clean job done.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
47 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

- freebritney wasn’t a thing yet, but it was getting hard to keep this a secret.

- Britney had enough.

the next evident step was to make sure she died - of an OD, killed herself… or any other plot that confirmed her “crazy” status. this way they all got to ride towards the sunset with millions and a clean job done.

It’s so scary even thinking of this. Scary and sad. :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

- Britney had enough.

That was my exact thought as I was watching the last video.

Her comment about it during her testimony came straight to mind.

Can you imagine believing that your own family was trying to kill you just so they could have your money? :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

Plus...

TMZ...At the end of every one of their posts about Britney they kept mentioning that the conservatorship was the only thing keeping her alive, as if suicide was a constant threat.

Harvey Levin has a lot to answer for.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

from my understanding then her OG millions should be somewhat intact yet.

Theoretically, yes, because that's what they're trying to get their hands on via her death.

The OG millions.

It's just a case of whether or not the OG millions were depleted prior to the conservatorship...I have a hunch that the reason the conservatorship was even created was to cover up for the fact that they were already depleted by her handlers by 2008.

Just now, Steel Magnolia said:

Theoretically, yes, because that's what they're trying to get their hands on via her death.

The OG millions.

It's just a case of whether or not the OG millions were depleted prior to the conservatorship...I have a hunch that the reason the conservatorship was even created was to cover up for the fact that they were already depleted by her handlers by 2008.

could be - but it’ll leave a heavy paper trail.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

TMZ...At the end of every one of their posts about Britney they kept mentioning that the conservatorship was the only thing keeping her alive, as if suicide was a constant threat.

Harvey Levin has a lot to answer for.

This is chilling, and absolutely correct. They pushed the “she’d be dead without the conservatorship” narrative SO hard, which yes, would prepare the public to not be surprised when something awful happened.

I am just so so grateful that things went the way they did, rather than us putting these pieces together after the unthinkable happened. I hope Rosengart’s got IMPECCABLE security for her, security who can’t be bought.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, mmseventy said:

This is chilling, and absolutely correct. They pushed the “she’d be dead without the conservatorship” narrative SO hard, which yes, would prepare the public to not be surprised when something awful happened.

I am just so so grateful that things went the way they did, rather than us putting these pieces together after the unthinkable happened. I hope Rosengart’s got IMPECCABLE security for her, security who can’t be bought.

I've been thinking about her security, too...

Right now, Jamie likely still controls her security since he approves all expenses...Eden at Black Box Security is still in charge, no?

I wonder if that is the reason why she visited the Sheriff's Department the day before she first testified? 

I wouldn't be shocked if Rosengart has been involved longer than we've known...And that he informed her that visiting the Sheriff's Dept. prior to her testimony was a wise thing to do.

Wow right when the trusts were being moved, etc. TMZ was running so many articles trying to paint her as unwell and acted like she could commit suicide. I think the conservatorship were definitely planning on killing her. This literally makes me furious and upset. Jamie Spears is EVIL. He is pure evil. How someone with such a good, sweet soul like Britney could be related to that piece of garbage I will NEVER understand. I am so glad this movement got going before they could do this. Jamie needs removed NOW and she needs new security. All Britney has ever been to Jamie is a paycheck.