Post your favourite one hit wonders

15 minutes ago, Glittilicious said:

She's not. At least in Europe she had Suddenly I See, Other Side Of The World as well as Black Horse And The Cherry Tree. 

All 3 played a lot on the radio or MTV Italy. 

@Isla

The original called Şımarık sung by Tarkan >>>>>>> Holly Valance's version. The singer was also a hottie. 

Lol sorry, I love Holly’s version though :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 1
9 hours ago, Midnight said:

@nwonder play this out loud and thank Beyoncé I don't drag you up and down this thread for dissing her, she's the one and only remaining pop star we have :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: Are you getting ready for her upcoming album? It's coming up and I want you front and center at the stream and comment party! :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer: you will be my co-host, get that tux and drink ready!!!

Yess I’m ready for her Barnyard Rodeo era and I’m hoping it will be half as iconic as this…

she's the one and only remaining pop star we have 

Not when we have Michelle my bell

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773

Spoiler

I missed you and needed this dragging 

:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 2
  • Content Curators
8 hours ago, nwonder said:

Yess I’m ready for her Barnyard Rodeo era and I’m hoping it will be half as iconic as this…

the way I'm screaming :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

well regardless get ready boo.

8 hours ago, nwonder said:

I missed you and needed this dragging 

Missed u too, LOVE that new pic you look HOTTTT.

Spoiler

Who's Michelle I've nver heard that name before :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
4 hours ago, nwonder said:

confused-michelle-williams.gif
lies

You’ve been knowing her since you was 10

HighlevelEnchantingAmericanbadger-size_r
You cannot hide from your bell

The only bell I know is the one I ring inside my mansion and then this chick named Kelendria brings me my food and drinks :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Edited by Midnight
  • Haha 2

• Content Curators
2 hours ago, nwonder said:

Yewhawonce

You just made my day :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I knew you were a stan how did you know the title of the upcoming album? :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

Exclusive just here for you, from the upcoming album the hit single Serve Me My Food Beech featuring Kelendria

Also, Who The H.ell Is This Bell? Featuring Mariah Carey :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block