Post your favourite one hit wonders

10 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I also like the way shes using 80s and 70s trend 

she's slaying it :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

She's everything!!!! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

There's NO ONE killing it like this on the ango market atm (esp in the new generation) NO ONE :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

She's got the looks :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: she's got the moves :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: she's got the CHARISMA :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Btw have you seen this? 

now that's what I call a PERFORMER :shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

:shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow: 

Spoiler

btw you might also like this cute little bop :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Basically Lady gagas team in 2008, the same people: Akon and Martin Kierszenbaum. 

I'm not sure about Will.i.Am, i guess they included him later on that track. (maybe to please the UK audience?) 

The New Zaeland thing was years after that, i think. 

I mean it looks expensive, i guess they needed some cash for that finished project afterall. 

Oh dddd I probably got will.i.am mixed up with Akon :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: although she might have collabed with will.i.am on a song, I can't remember exactly. It does seem they spent a lot of money on her with no real results.

2 hours ago, Isla said:

Oh dddd I probably got will.i.am mixed up with Akon :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: although she might have collabed with will.i.am on a song, I can't remember exactly. It does seem they spent a lot of money on her with no real results.

Well, terrible idea to promote your new stuff (her socond album) somewhere else, if you have an intact career in a country. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Haha 1
19 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

You just unlocked a part of my memory I forgot had existed :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas::mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: Such a good song omg :matches: 

Sweetie when u see my documentary on Aaliyah/blackground I swear ur gonna feel some kinda way. It’s designed to be viewed as a television screen 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block