Post your favourite one hit wonders

10 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

I also like the way shes using 80s and 70s trend 

she's slaying it :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

She's everything!!!! :shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

There's NO ONE killing it like this on the ango market atm (esp in the new generation) NO ONE :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

She's got the looks :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: she's got the moves :shaking_shake_gold_yellow: she's got the CHARISMA :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Btw have you seen this? 

now that's what I call a PERFORMER :shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

:shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow::shaking_shake_gold_yellow: 

Spoiler

btw you might also like this cute little bop :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1
  • Twitter Team
2 hours ago, Alexanda said:

Basically Lady gagas team in 2008, the same people: Akon and Martin Kierszenbaum. 

I'm not sure about Will.i.Am, i guess they included him later on that track. (maybe to please the UK audience?) 

The New Zaeland thing was years after that, i think. 

I mean it looks expensive, i guess they needed some cash for that finished project afterall. 

Oh dddd I probably got will.i.am mixed up with Akon :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: although she might have collabed with will.i.am on a song, I can't remember exactly. It does seem they spent a lot of money on her with no real results.

2 hours ago, Isla said:

Oh dddd I probably got will.i.am mixed up with Akon :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: although she might have collabed with will.i.am on a song, I can't remember exactly. It does seem they spent a lot of money on her with no real results.

Well, terrible idea to promote your new stuff (her socond album) somewhere else, if you have an intact career in a country. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

• Haha 1
  • Twitter Team
1 hour ago, Alexanda said:

Well, terrible idea to promote your new stuff (her socond album) somewhere else, if you have an intact career in a country. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Well I looked it up and it turns out she was signed by will.i.am so :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

19 minutes ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

You just unlocked a part of my memory I forgot had existed :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas::mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: Such a good song omg :matches: 

Sweetie when u see my documentary on Aaliyah/blackground I swear ur gonna feel some kinda way. It’s designed to be viewed as a television screen 

• Love 1
  • Exhale+
6 hours ago, Rik said:

Jojo wasn’t even a one hit wonder! Baby it’s you was big too

Maybe a 3 hit wonder?

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

she deserved a better career tho but looks like she’s still doing her thing and I know she still has a loyal stan base 

• Haha 2