'The Suicide Squad' star Joel Kinnaman gets restraining order against model Bella Davis; Bella fires back

• Content Curators

'The Suicide Squad' actor Joel Kinnaman released a statement on Instagram, stating that he was being threatened and extorted by a woman whom he had consensual s3xual relationship with. The female model wrote a lengthy list of things she wanted from him, so that she wouldn't tell the media that the s** was against her will. 

Joel's manager was also held at gunpoint by the model's brother in the past.

Original comment: I think he did the right thing coming forward. It was nice to see him state his story first before she got the chance to destroy his reputation.

UPDATE: He removed the statement after the model Bella Davis came forward.

She came with a lot of receipts, including the payment confirmation from Joel's agent Orlando John. 

She made many posts on Instagram with ccreencaptures and recordings. In one of the recordings, she was heard crying on the phone with Joel.

rsz_screen_shot_2021-08-07_at_25619_am.jpg.555941c83421955536a28fa628f2d4de.jpg

I don't know what to think anymore. Does anyone understand Swedish here?

Edited by Invitation
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I hope she gets severely punished. Maybe she should date Jamie. Vicious snakes who want to extort money and are violent and abusive? The next Mrs. Spears y’all!

she can take Depp's ex bit*h of a wife with her as well. It's insane how vile some people can be. 

12 hours ago, Invitation said:

'The Suicide Squad' actor Joel Kinnaman released a statement on Instagram, stating that he was being threatened and extorted by a woman whom he had consensual s3xual relationship with. The female model wrote a lengthy list of things she wanted from him, so that she wouldn't tell the media that the s** was against her will. 

Joel's manager was also held at gunpoint by the model's brother in the past.

Original comment: I think he did the right thing coming forward. It was nice to see him state his story first before she got the chance to destroy his reputation.

UPDATE: He removed the statement after the model Bella Davis came forward.

She came with a lot of receipts, including the payment confirmation from Joel's agent Orlando John. 

She made many posts on Instagram with ccreencaptures and recordings. In one of the recordings, she was heard crying on the phone with Joel.

rsz_screen_shot_2021-08-07_at_25619_am.jpg.555941c83421955536a28fa628f2d4de.jpg

I don't know what to think anymore. Does anyone understand Swedish here?

Hes basically saying I hate myself for ruining your life, im sorry, please accept my apology bla bla bla

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block