Backstreet Boys' Brian Littrell says Britney should be cautious about her social media posts

1 hour ago, Naes614 said:

I’m not playing the video from this Trumpster. 

Brian Littrell is a racist, Q Anon quack!!!

So of course he’s going to be featured on TMZ since they are vehemently anti-Britney & anti-Free Britney. 

For the first time in years I watched TMZ Live. They were talking about Rosengart filing to move up court date to remove or at least suspend Jamie as conservator. EVERYONE that works for Harvey chimed in spewing pro-Jamie propaganda talking points. TMZ is s3xist and so disgusting!!! But one guy called in and he totally had Britney’s back so k+ to him!!

• Like 4

I don't see why y'all are bashing him. If you actually watch the video, he didn't say anything bad about her and it didn't even seem like he knew what the reporter was talking about lol... the dumb TMZ reporter specifically asked his thoughts on her social media fest the other day to try to get him to slander it, but he just said everyone's entitled to their own opinions, and she can post whatever she wants, but she should be cautious because she's under a periscope because of her unique situation and because she's a mom, but if that's what she wants to do that that's fine as well. She should just be careful.

It's basically what many of you were saying before with getting pissed at her team for using her social media to make her look bad to the courts lol (which wouldn't even hold in court anyway unless it's a image/video of a specific violation/crime).

:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Lil-Jay said:

I mean he sure had good intentions and it's not his fault that TMZ trash asked him that question, but again: there are many mom celebrities doing provocative pictures all the time and there is no problem with them, only Britney.

And these weren't even provocative, just topless but kinda innocent, you know what I mean?

Britney’s stuff does feel a bit different. I’m not sure why nearly all fans lie to themselves about this. That said, Britney is her her own person. Nobody here wants her to be a copypasta of someone else. And nothing she has ever posted warrants a conservatorship nor should it be used against her. That said, the perception from the vast majority of people outside of the stanbase is that her posts are a bit “strange”. That’s not Britney’s fault. But the unfortunate fact is that it’s clear they are attempting to use it against her whether that’s fair or not. So it is my hope she’ll just take a step back until all this is over. She should NOT have to. I get it. And I agree. But this is where we’re at. 

Side note I love that he is up to date on her content from just 24 hours before. The world has their eyes on her 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, applehead said:

Why does he sound like his b a l l z haven't dropped yet ? No Way Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Why do humans insult and attack people for things like this. Sometimes the card game of life deals you hands you can’t control. Joking about something that likely makes someone insecure is not only unkind but also full of hypocrisy from people in a community that has struggled and continues to struggle with being attacked for the mere way they were born. I know you were probably just trying to be funny, but it’s at the expense of another human. 

• Love 4

He’s absolutely right. IF it is her on IG (which I doubt) it’s not a good look. The post seem erratic, weird, unhinged and just look nuts. She’s doing these weird *** dances and looking a little off. She needs to stop that kind of stuff if it is her (which again I doubt). I feel it’s Team Con doing it because they know exactly what notion it gives off.

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Britney’s stuff does feel a bit different. I’m not sure why nearly all fans lie to themselves about this. That said, Britney is her her own person. Nobody here wants her to be a copypasta of someone else. And nothing she has ever posted warrants a conservatorship nor should it be used against her. That said, the perception from the vast majority of people outside of the stanbase is that her posts are a bit “strange”. That’s not Britney’s fault. But the unfortunate fact is that it’s clear they are attempting to use it against her whether that’s fair or not. So it is my hope she’ll just take a step back until all this is over. She should NOT have to. I get it. And I agree. But this is where we’re at. 

Side note I love that he is up to date on her content from just 24 hours before. The world has their eyes on her 

I agree with this sentiment. Her IG content is kinda weird for my taste. Even what she does and how she speaks and the way she dances is different/unrecognizable from the Britney I grew up adoring during the TRL days and beyond. NONE of this should warrant a conservatorship. Britney should be free to do whatever she wants. My sincere hope is that fans continue to support her decisions to do as she wishes if the woman they’ve conjured up in their minds is different from the woman who emerges after the conservatorship ends. In other words, I hope people continue supporting Britney and her freedom for Britney’s sake and not because they hope the 2000, 2016, or whatever Primney era will emerge after the conservatorship ends.

• Love 3
  • Like 1